88

After Su Qing Che sent Song Xing Chen to work, he turned around and went to a nearby supermarket.

Captain Su originally just wanted to buy some ingredients to go home and add nutrients to his wife's soup.

After buying the ingredients, he remembered that Song Xing Chen had a particularly high demand for snacks recently.

Thinking that if he was not here, he would not worry about her going out to buy it alone, carrying a big bag of things, so he simply bought some snacks that she loved in his memory.

As soon as he turned around the shelf, he saw an infant and toddler area divided into the open space over there.

Su Qing Che paused and walked over slowly.

Most of the children's things are small and cute, even toys, they are so small in his hand that they make him laugh.

There is a small stroller next to it, with bottles, blankets, and small clothes.

He thought that his child would come out to meet him this winter, and his heart trembled, a feeling he had never felt before.

In the near future, there will be a little person who needs to be protected and loved.

When s/he grows up, he will teach him/her to call him daddy and mommy. He will also kiss him/her, and then hold his/her hand all the way through his/her childhood and youth.

Just thinking about it makes him. feel happy.

There was a rattle in his hand.

He picked it up and knocked it a few times, then put it in the shopping cart.

After a while, she/he could play with it. That was the first gift he gave her/her.

Back in the car, Su Qing Che suddenly wanted to send a text message to Song Xing Chen.

After editing it, he waited for the bell to ring for the end of get out of class before pressing the send button.

As soon as Song Xing Chen arrived at the office, she heard the text message.

When she took it out, she saw that it was from Su Qing Che, with only one short sentence on it.

Mom, please drink more water after class.

_ On her desk, she walked out of the door again.

She turned a corner and saw the familiar car at the front door of the school.

She didn't call him in advance and walked all the way.

Su Qing Che saw her when she walked out of the school gate, frowned slightly, opened the door and greeted her.

"Why are you out? Isn't there another class?"

"I saw you outside..."

She looked back and said, "Come in with me? Otherwise I will be late for class."

This was the first time that Song Xing Chen brought her husband to the office, so the office immediately became excited.

Song Xing Chen did a good job of keeping secrets.

When she first came to school, she kept secret whether she was single or not. When asked, she just pretended to be stupid and got away with it.

Later, she got married quietly. She came to school to give out wedding candy once, and she never brought her husband to the party.

At that time, a teacher was extremely curious and kept urging her to bring her husband out for them to meet.

Song Xing Chen said so, but she never brought it over once.