5

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 5

Su Qing Che’s reaction today was so unusual that even Chief of Staff Lu, who had just returned from a mission, heard about it.

He took the documents and went to Su Qing Che's office to report the situation.

After the work documents were reviewed, he was not in a hurry to leave. He happily poured himself a cup of tea and sat down on the sofa.

Seeing his old godlike presence, Su Qing Che knew what he was planning. He flipped through the documents without raising his eyes and was very uncooperative.

Chief of Staff Lu felt bored after sitting for a while, and then he spoke first: "What's going on with the little girl?"

Su Qing Che continued to flip through the documents with his fingers, his face even more calm. "Which one?"

Chief of Staff Lu laughed "hehe" twice, "You're the one who competes with me."

Su Qing Che finally reacted this time and lazily raised his eyes to glance at him. It sank like a pool of stagnant water. "Competition? Who has such bad eyesight?"

Chief of Staff Lu's eyes lit up when he heard that there was something interesting. "I saw it with my own eyes."

In fact, he heard what the soldier said at noon. What the soldier said was so lifelike that after listening to it, Chief of Staff Lu felt that he was immersed in the scene. He was entertained all afternoon.

Naturally, Su Qing Che wouldn't believe his lies, but the matter with Song Xing Chen couldn't be summed up in a few words. He closed the document and threw it directly to Chief of Staff Lu. The force was so hard that he almost broke the beautiful and noble forehead of Chief of Staff Lu.

He hissed and took a breath, pinching a corner of the document with lingering fear. "Captain, are you so angry?"

Su Qing Che took the hat that was placed next to the desk, stood up and was about to walk out.

Hearing this, he paused, and there was a faint smile on his lips: "This is the first time I've seen you on this mission. It's effective, even if I use it wrongly, I can still use idioms at least."

Chief of Staff Lu suddenly felt miserable when he thought about this missed mission. He lowered his head and started to retreat.

Unexpectedly, when Su Qing Che strolled to the door, he glanced sideways at him and said, "That's not a competition, it's a matter of cleaning up."

The door knocked softly, and Chief of Staff Lu turned to stone with the sound...

He Just now - what did you hear?

Instructor was standing in the military posture of the entire class numbered 7 led by Song Xing Chen, when he saw Chief of Staff Lu coming behind Su Qing Che.

He looked back awkwardly and glanced at Song Xing Chen, who was looking intently over there.

She jogged a few steps, saluted, and said loudly: "Report to the commander, we are lining up to form an army. Please give instructions."

Su Qing Che walked all the way to the playground and inspected several classes. When he saw that the other classes were starting to teach him how to walk forward, they were still standing in a military posture and he couldn't help but frown. "Continue."

The sun in September is very strong, and it makes people sweat from being so high up. She has been standing there for half an hour, and many people have begun to feel overwhelmed.

But the group leader just kept going as soon as he came. Song Xing Chen bit her lip and looked at the other classes who had already taught goose step, feeling dissatisfied.