11

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 11

If Song Xing Chen knew that it was not safe to stay where she was, she would have to follow the instructor even if it was a mountain of swords and a sea of fire.

It was already dark, and a hazy layer of fog slowly spread from the distance.

Song Xing Chen glanced into the distance through the direction of the sinking sunset, and finally took a few steps forward uneasily. "Instructor?"

There was silence in the mountain forest, but the thick fog in front of her eyes was getting denser and denser. She moved slowly, carving marks on the trees she passed, and then slowly walked forward.

In fact, she also understood that in this case it was better to stay put and wait for the instructor to come back to find her. But there was thick fog in the mountains, and not only Song Xing Chen, but even the instructors who had experience in exercises might not be able to figure out the direction correctly.

Moreover, if the mountain fog does not get out, Song Xing Chen will be trapped and die here tonight, and she will even be in greater danger than now.

Song Xing Chen remembered that it was like this when she was a child. She kept crying while walking alone, but the sound in her ears was the howling cold wind. At night she huddled on the edge of a big tree, shivering with cold.

She bit her lip, shook off the pile of shadows and fears in her mind, clenched the three-edged knife in her hand and walked forward.

When the instructor found the two female classmates and returned to the original route, he saw the fog in front of him and knew that something was wrong. He reported the current situation through wireless communication and asked for support, while continuing to search with the two female classmates. Instructor Song.

Su Qing Che was at the training ground, and everyone in the square team gathered on the playground and remained motionless.

He stood with his hands behind his hands, standing at the highest point and looking down at the ranks below, which were no longer as neat and tidy as when they first entered the army for military training. His handsome face was expressionless, and his eyes were black and bottomless.

The instructors who came back first lined up in a small column and stood in front of him, upright but covered in cold sweat.

Su Qing Che's invisible pressure was so heavy that it made people breathless.

He was silent for a moment before saying: "Gather urgently, we must find her before dawn."

They were considered the overlords of the mountains, but they also knew how dangerous the foggy forest was. What's more, it was just a girl outside at night.

Su Qing Che jumped out of the car and led a reconnaissance team into the mountain forest to search. Others dispersed to search in various places, class by class.

Time passed by, and Su Qing Che had already penetrated deep into the hinterland of the mountain forest.

The forest at night was quiet except for the chirping of insects. He took a searchlight and walked deeper, while the investigation team behind him called her name while investigating the remaining traces.

The longer the time passed, the more anxious the soldiers became.

After staying in place for a moment, Su Qing Che thought for a moment and then ordered: "You four will work separately in groups. I'll go back and take a look at the place where she last left. If there is any news, please contact me."

"Yes, Chief."

******

When Su Qing Che found Song Xing Chen, he suddenly felt dumbfounded.