21

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 21

Both sides were at a stalemate regarding Captain Su's request to stay overnight.

The final result became that Captain Su slept on the sofa in the living room and Song Xing Chen occupied the master bedroom.

But Captain Su was not a person who followed the rules.

After taking a shower, he put on the sexy men's nightgown kindly sponsored by Song Xing Chen and walked happily to Song Xing Chen's master bedroom.

Miss Song Xing Chen, who was in full swing and transformed into a gentle and lovely waiter, was immediately dumbfounded.

This interesting men's nightgown worn by Captain Su is really interesting. The chest has an off-line design, with thin fiber lines connecting the cloth. It's okay if he doesn't move, but he is looming when he moves.

And in order to "make it fun to take off", the whole nightgown is threaded with a thin thread. If one accidentally touches it, Captain Su will probably face the consequences of his love affair being leaked.

Captain Su has been training in the army for a long time, and has naturally developed a coveted body. The proportions and lean abdominal muscles are simply more eye-catching and beautiful than the male models used by Song Xing Chen's Taobao store to attract business.

She swallowed silently, and when she turned her head to confirm the buyer's order, she realized that she shouldn't have reacted this way. At that moment, she dropped the mouse in her hand, causing the chair to rattle.

The posture was perfect, but when she turned around, she saw Captain Su sitting on the edge of her bed.

When she lowered her eyes slightly and looked at the thin thread, she inexplicably felt that Su Qing Che, who was so beautiful and delicious, was really - ecstasy.

She cleared her throat, frowned, trying to create an atmosphere of "I'm very serious, whoever is joking is an idiot", "Captain Su, if you're fine, go to bed." ...

Well, what she said out loud , but he is too weak to do it.

Only then did Captain Su move his gaze away from the thin thread and towards a waiter with a slightly red face.

"There is no door lock in the living room."

Comrade , who always prides himself on being smart, witty and flexible, obviously did not keep up with such a sharp jump in the topic and was very confused. "What?"

Su Qing Che lowered his head and glanced at himself, and said very innocently: "I am dressed like this at night, it is very insecure."

Song Xing Chen: "..."

Song Xing Chen felt that after meeting Su Qing Che, she was speechless.

The number of times was much more than what she had put together so far.

After a moment of silence, in order to defend her big bed, Song Xing Chen learned the hard way and finally made a suggestion with great difficulty: "Then let's change, and you wear my pajamas?"

This time, he became Commander Su, the enemy's tactics. He was extremely skilled and didn't play his cards according to common sense at all. He was really caught off guard when it came to a head-on confrontation.

Seeing that Song Xing Chen had regained the game, he naturally wanted to keep up his efforts.

After thinking about it, she frowned and looked at him in distress, "How about I sacrifice a little more and donate the chastity belt that I just arrived to Captain Su for free?"