16

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 16

Song Xing Chen returned to school with the school's special car and went to hand over work first.

Song's father happened to be finishing get out of class. When he saw Song Xing Chen, he waved and asked the girl to go to the office to wait for him.

When Song Xing Chen walked into Father Song's office with her luggage, she was surprised to see a slightly familiar man, but she couldn't remember who he was.

The man was stunned when he saw her, and nodded to her gently, "Hello, I'm Tang Rui Ze."

Song Xing Chen paused, then nodded, Tang Rui Ze.

She knew who he was, Song Guo Liang's favorite disciple. After doing research with him in the past few years, he was always on Song's father's lips. He was much more affectionate than Song Xing Chen.

She casually placed her luggage on the low table of the table, and then introduced herself in a leisurely manner: "I am Song Xing Chen."

Tang Rui Ze looked like a humble gentleman from any angle, gentle and elegant, and well behaved.

He was silent for a while and then said with a smile: "I know you."

Song Xing Chen was not surprised that he knew her existence. Song Guo Liang said: His greatest achievement in this life is to have a perfect family and a loving wife. Have a lovely daughter.

Although Song Xing Chen was slightly dissatisfied with the fact that her modifier was "cute", she agreed with Song's father's words to a certain extent.

Therefore, as Tang Rui Ze's favorite disciple of Father Song, it was impossible for him not to know the name of Professor Song's daughter.

She smiled, neither unfamiliar nor warm, and turned around to take it out on the bookshelf to read.

Song's father is a professor in the chemistry department. Ninety percent of the books on the bookshelf are related to chemistry, and the other ten percent are specially prepared for Song Xing Chen.

Song Xing Chen has no other hobbies, she just likes reading novels. She doesn't choose anything from online romance to world classics. During the year when she taught at the school, because there was no independent office, she liked to come to Song Guo Liang occasionally to prepare lessons or after class. After being there for a long time, she naturally stuffed books and stuff into the bookshelves.

As for Li Qing Ya, Song Xing Chen wrinkled her nose. Every time she read the novel, she would scold her for not doing her job properly.

When Tang Rui Ze saw her sitting on Professor Song's chair reading a book, his eyebrows relaxed and he laughed as he thought of something. "I once borrowed an original English book from my teacher and saw these novels on the bookshelf. I was very surprised at that time..."

His voice was clear and smooth, and it didn't feel abrupt when it sounded.

Song Xing Chen followed the sound and looked over, raising the book in her hand, "Are these? They are all mine."

Tang Rui Ze's eyes were full of smiles, "As far as I know, Professor Song's office is not who They can all come in, so I had some misunderstandings at that time."

Song Xing Chen laughed, got up and opened the window. "My dad likes to read books with English originals."

Tang Rui Ze nodded, and stood up to pour her a cup of tea. "I heard from the teacher that you like to drink water. I just happened to boil a pot when I arrived."

"Thank you. "

She thanked him in a low voice, but felt a little worried in her heart.

What kind of teacher teaches what kind of students? Tang Rui Ze's temperament is not much different from Song's father.