77

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 77

Qin Shuang 's call came either early or late, just as she was coming out of the shower.

She picked it up and wiped her half-wet hair with one hand.

"What's wrong, Mr. Qin?"

The only response was a dull breath.

She paused slightly and raised her eyes.

"Don't pretend to be dead. I know you are listening."

Qin Shuang laughed softly, "I'm sorry, I called that bastard Su Qing Che but he didn't answer. I just wanted to find someone... to vent to."

Something seems a little wrong, right?

Song Xing Chen simply threw the towel in her hand on the chair and sat cross-legged on the bed.

"Well, tell me."

Qin Shuang should be sitting in the car with the windows open. Well...if he is not driving, he is in a windy place like the seaside.

Thinking of this, Song Xing Chen's forehead twitched, "Where are you?"

"Song Xing Chen, if you treat me as a friend, you must not agree to that guy's proposal right away...Really, you can't."

He spoke The voice was light and fluttering, blown to pieces by the wind.

Song Xing Chen frowned, "You shouldn't say such nonsense when you treat me as a friend..."

After saying this, she seemed to remember that it was useless to say this at this time, and she was very calm, "And you said this too late , I have agreed."

The other end seemed to be silent again, and then Qin Shuang's voice was soft and shallow, "I'm downstairs, can you come down and accompany me?"

Song Xing Chen hesitated for a moment, After thinking about it, she sent a text message to Su Qing Che, then put on her clothes and went out.

Qin Shuang was downstairs in her apartment. She went downstairs and drove back. When the car arrived below the floor, she saw Qin Shuang leaning in front of the car and looking at the sky rather lonely.

She turned a corner and the car lights came on, and he seemed not to notice it.

He just squinted his eyes and turned his head slightly.

Song Xing Chen closed the car door and walked over.

The wind outside was a bit strong.

She wrapped her clothes tightly and walked over for a few steps. Then she saw the beer bottle at his feet.

She paused for a moment, then walked over and leaned over to pick up a bottle, opening it with a "pop" sound.

Qin Shuang then turned around and looked at her.

The phone he was holding in her hand was still on the text message page. "I thought you were at home."

Song Xing Chen took a sip of beer and was overwhelmed by the bitter taste.

He slowly squinted his eyes.

Then he looked up at the dark window above and said mercilessly, "Are you so drunk that you have lost your last bit of IQ? Why can't I turn on the lights at home?"

Qin Shuang seemed not to hear her.

He put his finger on the car light and tapped it gently, "Are you going to marry Su Qing Che?"

Song Xing Chen said "Huh" before nodding, "Do you have any objections?"

He shook his head, but there was a question on the corner of his lips.