31

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 31

Song Xing Chen's lips were touched, and her first reaction was not "I was attacked unexpectedly again", "You're fucking a gangster again", "I'll beat you up and you'll get teeth all over the floor later", but she thought of That night there was the gentle sound of electricity from the radio station, and the soft and sweet voice of Miss Beiko.

Thinking of this, she became agitated and began to struggle.

Don't think she's easy to bully, just kiss her if you want, and don't even let out a fart after kissing her... Well, there's not even an explanation.

Su Qing Che placed his other hand directly behind her back and suppressed her tightly.

Before he could make any move, Song Xing Chen had already opened her mouth, revealing her white teeth.

He wanted to bite her, and he looked like he would bite her to death if he couldn't. His own tragic expression.

He chuckled and let go of her slightly. "You rejected me twice, and I lost the right to get angry?"

"What two times, just once today!"

Song Xing Chen, who was still like Xiaolang, was instantly diverted.

Su Qing Che didn't kiss her again.

Looking at the moist pink color on her lips, he felt very good for a moment. "I remember I told you once when I went to the HOT Club that day."

Song Xing Chen tried to think back. In fact, she really didn't have much impression of this. She only remembered that Su Qing Che had a very unkind look on her face after getting off the car. Left first.

She blinked, confused. "Did you say you like me?"

Su Qing Che was stopped by her question. He paused for a moment before frowning and said, "I remember I said I wanted to give it a try with you."

Song Xing Chen finally felt a little impressed this time , curved her lips and laughed out loud, "Captain Su, you are so stupid."

The man who was named raised his eyebrows, "What did you say about me?"

"I said you were too... uh uh."

Halfway through the words , Su Qing Che had already leaned over and bit her lip. He took a bite but was afraid it would hurt her, so he relaxed a little and just sucked her lower lip.

Song Xing Chen's face was red from holding back whether it was from shyness or anger, and she glared at him fiercely. There was still misty moisture in those eyes, which made the dark eyes clear and transparent.

He stuck out his tongue and licked her lips, narrowed his eyes slightly and asked her softly and vaguely. "What did you say about me?"

She tilted her head back, obviously angry. The hand intertwined with Su Qing Che was exerting force, but his fingers were long and strong, pinching hers, which hurt her. There was a layer of cold sweat on his forehead.

"Su Qing Che, you bastard."

After saying that, she tried to struggle again, but still couldn't break free.

It seems like the bullying was too much?

The little girl was right in front of him, with a red face and misty eyes that looked like they were painted, and she could make people's hearts flutter. The polished powder on the lips and the softness when touched made his heart throb.

Song Xing Chen's facial features are good, delicate and small.

When Su Qing Che saw her for the first time, what came to his mind was that she had picturesque features and vivid colors.