3

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 3

The supermarkets nearby did not have a full range of varieties. Song Xing Chen brought a small bag with her when she went out. She only bought one box and put it in her bag.

At the next supermarket, when she saw the lockers, she hesitated but walked in with the small bag.

It won't take long anyway, just a quick fix. Thinking about it, she quickened her pace and walked into the supermarket.

This "Suguo Supermarket" has three floors in total. The second floor is for food, and the third floor is for daily necessities. The cashier was on the third floor, and Song Xing Chen quickly walked through the second floor to the third floor.

The area on the left side of the third floor is a row of shelves of sanitary napkins, and the corner against the wall is where contraceptive condoms are placed.

As soon as Song Xing Chen walked to this row of shelves, she saw a slender man with his back to her, holding a pack of Seven Dimensional Space and studying it seriously.

What made Song Xing Chen embarrassed the most was that the man was wearing a military uniform and looked very handsome from the back.

Song Xing Chen is quite cute as Bing Ge, especially this Bing Ge who has a tall and straight figure. Just his back view is enough to make people fascinated.

Thinking about it, she pursed her lips and walked over with a chuckle.

Just when they were about to pass each other, the man suddenly turned around, his eyes warily staring at Song Xing Chen who was approaching lightly.

Song Xing Chen was startled, and so was the man.

Song Xing Chen's expression suddenly became extremely weird. She looked up and down at Su Qing Che, who was wearing a military uniform in front of her. Her throat seemed to be suddenly stuck. After a long while, her fingers trembled with disbelief on her face.

A flash of surprise and something like embarrassment quickly flashed across Su Qing Che's eyes, but he quickly covered it up. He just raised the corners of his lips and greeted her calmly: "Hello."

Song Xing Chen was far less calm than him. She looked at the small pink bag in his hand and hesitated for a moment before asking angrily: "Did you buy it for your girlfriend? You already have a girlfriend and you go on a blind date to cheat on others' feelings!"

Hearing this, Su Qing Che slowly narrowed his eyes, feeling cold. "Who told you I bought this for my girlfriend?"

Song Xing Chen felt his heart trembling. "If she is not your girlfriend, you're buying sanitary napkins..."

This is outrageous.

Su Qing Che raised his eyebrows, obviously not wanting to explain, but turned around and continued to look at the wide variety of sanitary napkins in front of her, and asked: "Which one is better? What's the difference between night use and daily use?"

Song Xing Chen was so confused. When he asked, she calmed down unexpectedly.

Did he buy it for his mother? No, the matchmaker said that his mother is a scientist who studies astronomy and is rarely at home... Is this an emergency?

Seeing that she was still stunned, Su Qing Che glanced over, her eyes unwavering. It was such a cold look that made Song Xing Chen's heart tremble. Those dark eyes seemed to have been shining for a lifetime, deep but bright.

"This is my first time buying this, can you give me some advice?"

Song Xing Chen suddenly felt that her villain's heart was like a gentleman's. She touched the tip of her nose and handed her the usual type. "Does she have a lot of weight?"