83

Captain Su was bitten hard by her, but he was not angry. He pinched his hand at an unknown place, and Song Xing Chen felt sore all over, and her body went limp, unable to exert any strength. .

Su Qing Che caught her limp body, held her in his arms, and complained softly into the phone, "Well, your sister-in-law likes to make trouble. After I answer this call, the phone should be scrapped due to water damage."

Song Xing Chen turned her head .

She looked at the shaggy hair that was pouring directly on his head, feeling extremely sad and angry. "I will never forgive you!"

She doesn't know what was said over there, but there was faint laughter.

Song Xing Chen raised her head slightly and looked at him.

Water splashed into her eyes, which made her unable to open them.

The circles under her eyes became red as soon as she looked away.

Su Qing Che didn't dare to joke anymore this time. He didn't even say goodbye to Su Qing Yin, he just hung up the phone and put it far away.

"What's wrong? Are you really angry?"

He held her face and looked into her eyes carefully, raised his hand to cover it, and wiped away the water droplets on her face.

Song Xing Chen's eyes only hurt a little from the splash of water.

Seeing that he was suddenly nervous, she felt distressed.

She leaned against him softly and bit his lower lip in grievance. Then she raised her index finger and poked his chest, saying in a coquettish voice, "You're annoying."

Captain Su immediately knew that she was fine, turned off the shower, and filled the bathtub with half-hug her.

"You happen to be wet too, try this jacuzzi."

Song Xing Chen suddenly felt bad and was about to get rid of Captain Su's hold.

"I'm going to dry myself. I don't want to soak in the bathtub."

She always remembered that the first thing Captain Su did when he entered this room was to check the bathtub.

Song Xing Chen put down her luggage and followed him curiously, and saw that he was quite satisfied. nodded.

"I originally booked this couple's room because the bathtub here is comfortable."

Song Xing Chen didn't think anything of it yet, but that night Captain Su coaxed and tricked her into taking a bath together.

She was given a thorough massage, and she felt so comfortable that when she got up the next day, Captain Su personally served her.

Su Qing Che really didn't think much about it tonight. He walked in with her and held her in his arms.

"Don't do anything tonight."

Song Xing Chen was already in a state of panic, with a sad face, "You have no credibility with me anymore!"

Su Qing Che seemed to think of something, and laughed softly, "Who asked you to do this every time? You take it too seriously, and you insist on teasing me. Who do you think is to blame?"

"When did I tease you?"

Song Xing Chen's eyes widened in shock.

But the movement was a little too big, and when she turned over, she rubbed it a little.

When it looked too pleasing to the eye, he went over and gave it a kiss! Why is it just teasing!

Captain Su lowered his head and kissed her on the lips, "Don't you know that just looking at me so intently is a kind of invitation and seduction to me?"