41

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 41

Although Su Qing Che has been in the army all year round and has been subject to the iron discipline of the army, he is very disciplined, but once his work style does not involve his work, he is a person who does whatever he wants.

His fingers were still on her waist and abdomen, even if he kept moving up slowly, he always maintained an unhurried rhythm, teasing her time and time again.

The stars were shining brightly, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he could see Song Xing Chen's moving expression with slightly lowered eyes and trembling eyelashes. His heart softened, and he turned his head slightly to kiss her chin.

Her skin was very good, smooth and tender. He kissed her a few times, opened his mouth and took a bite with his teeth, and then lowered his head to kiss her white neck.

Song Xing Chen had never had this kind of experience, on the beach in a quiet night, with the sound of waves.

This man was close at hand, trapping her with this almost imprisoning posture and holding her forcefully in his arms, well... up and down his hands.

Her ears felt hot, and when his fingers gradually moved to her chest, she finally held him down with excitement. "Su Qing Che."

Her throat was a little dry, and her words were a little hoarse and low. If he listens carefully, he can still find the inadvertent sexiness in this voice.

She was dumbfounded as soon as she spoke, and her ears became redder.

Su Qing Che raised his eyes to look at her, looking at her through the dim streetlights and starlight. The smile in his eyes felt like gloating about someone else's misfortune and watching the fire from the other side.

Song Xing Chen knew that she could never compete with Captain Su in terms of shamelessness, so she was about to get up and get off the hammock to keep a so-called safe distance from Captain Su.

Su Qing Che held her hand and clasped her chin with the other hand. He was already very close to her, and his pair of deep eyes were filled with clear starlight, which was really indescribably tempting.

He kissed her again and again, very lightly and softly.

This gentle gesture is an attitude that expresses care and makes people's hearts soften instantly.

After hugging her for a while, Su Qing Che hugged her and stood up.

"The sea breeze here will be a bit cold if it's a little later. Let's go back."

Song Xing Chen was stunned, "That's it?"

Pulling her up, the man who was carefully helping her arrange her clothes raised his eyes and asked naturally: "What else? Like?"

What about love words? When she was so romantic, she was so eaten that her face was as red as if she had just fished it out of the pot.

He just summed it up by saying, "We're going back?"

Song Xing Chen pushed him and pouted a little unhappy, "Why don't you do your homework for dating?"

Su Qing Che paused, frowned slightly, and asked her curiously: "Then let's continue? "

Song Xing Chen finally became angry this time, glared at Captain Su, turned around and left.

Su Qing Che followed her leisurely, and deliberately teased her temper, "What step should we take to finish? Capture the high ground?"

Song Xing Chen paused, almost rolling her eyes, and she snorted again, The pace quickened again.

Su Qing Che thought for a while and then added, "Are you angry? But if I remember correctly, I had already reached the point of capturing the 'high ground', but someone set up a barrier for me..."