47

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)"
Chapter 47

There was the sound of water boiling in the kitchen.

Song Xing Chen stared blankly at the boiling hot water, and it took him a moment to think of making dumplings. He hurriedly stirred it with chopsticks and then put the lid on the pot.

There was a faint sound of water dripping in the bathroom, and Song Xing Chen, who had just come back to her senses, immediately became distracted again.

Just now in the car, when Su Qing Che asked seriously and intently if she missed him, Song Xing Chen was lost in thought looking at his eyes.

When she came back to her senses, he was already close at hand, with a pair of eyes full of smiles, which were light but made her heart feel warm.

Song Xing Chen always felt that Su Qing Che's eyes were very seductive. Coupled with the ambiguous light outside the car window, Song Xing Chen nodded by mistake. "Think about it, think of it as three meals a day."

Then, Su Qing Che froze as expected.

Song Xing Chen blinked innocently, "Really, I have to think about you every time I eat before I feel hungry."

However, the faint smile in her words still betrayed her.

Su Qing Che just looked at her like this for a while, and then he said leisurely, "Thankfully, you miss me so seriously."

This sentence was said vaguely and in a soft tone. Even though Song Xing Chen was so close, she didn't even notice. She heard clearly, but vaguely knew what he was talking about. Song Xing Chen took the bait immediately and leaned over to continue asking, "What are you talking about? Say it again."

As soon as she came so close, Su Qing Che had a strange feeling. Taking the opportunity, he lowered his head and kissed her on the lips.

After the kiss, he licked his lips, feeling confident. "It's nothing."

Damn it, this time she didn't catch anything but got eaten instead?

While thinking this, she didn't notice that the sound of water in the bathroom had stopped for a while.

Su Qing Che changed into a set of home clothes and came out.

When he passed the kitchen door, he saw Song Xing Chen staring at the pot lid.

He hung the towel he was using to dry his hair on the back of the sofa, turned around and walked into the kitchen.

He slowly hugged her from behind, "The water has boiled, are you still in a daze?"

Song Xing Chen was so excited that she quickly opened the lid of the pot, but accidentally touched the pot lid with her finger, which made her shrink from the heat.

Su Qing Che frowned, held her finger and glanced at it, then let go of her and pushed her aside, "I'll do it."

Song Xing Chen looked depressed, "I was careless."

Su Qing Che glanced at her, picked up the bowl on the side and took out the wontons, "Do you want it?" "

"No."

She shook her head and shook the chopsticks in her hand, "I brought the chopsticks for you. "

The TV was on in the living room, and there was a slight noise.

She turned it off, mixed the ingredients for him, brought them from the kitchen to the dining table, and then sat down next to him.

Su Qing Che had just finished washing his hair. His hair was wet and hisbbody was filled with the pleasant scent of shower gel.