54

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 54

Su Qing Che was about to go back after a while, and Song Xing Chen sent him down.

The corridor was bustling with people. She slowly followed him, holding his hand. The corridor filled with the smell of disinfectant became vivid.

When she turned the corner and walked into the elevator, a bunch of people came in.

Su Qing Che conveniently put his arm around her waist and put her between him and the elevator wall. He had a slender figure, and such a weak embrace created a space for her.

There was soft white light in the elevator. Against the light, his entire facial contour seemed much softer.

She was originally holding on to the hem of his clothes, but when he leaned over slightly, her hands moved to his waist and she hugged him slowly.

Su Qing Che paused, put his arm around her, and lowered his voice and whispered in her ear: "I will let you hold me when I get home. The impact will not be good now."

The straight uniform is already eye-catching, let alone Captain Su.
Such a high-quality officer looks like a human with a human face and an animal heart.

When he said this, Song Xing Chen really felt the vague eyes floating over her, so she retracted her hand and just tugged on the clothes around his waist.

Song Xing Chen said Her face was bright, and her eyes were imprinted with the light, and there was an indescribable clarity and flow.

He slowly lowered his head, pressed it against her forehead, turned slightly to block the sight behind her, and kissed her eyes.

"If you look at me like that again, I'll pack your bags and take you back."

The elevator happened to be in the lobby on the ground floor. He took a step back slightly, waited for everyone to leave, and then slowly walked out while protecting her.

When he reached the parking lot, he stopped and opened the back seat door to let her get in.

Song Xing Chen pretended not to know, blinked at him, and said in an innocent manner, "Captain Su, you opened the wrong door."

Su Qing Che narrowed his eyes slightly and said in a deep voice, "You know I can't do anything now, are you? Right?"

A smile appeared on Song Xing Chen's lips, and just as she was about to run away, Captain Su quickly grabbed her and stuffed her into the back seat.

"I know now, you can't take the hard or the soft."

He said meaningfully, and his eyes roamed around her body with meaning.

Due to his professional sensitivity, Song Xing Chen immediately knew where he was referring. He turned from passive to active and leaned directly on him softly.

She hugged him and kissed him on the chin. "Actually, I prefer soft ones."

"You won't say that again in the future."

He raised his hand to clasp her chin, slightly raised her face, lowered his head and kissed her.

It stops when you taste it briefly, and it is divided when you touch it.

"There is something I must tell you."

He gently touched her chin with his fingers like a kitten.

"Grandma's situation is indeed not optimistic."

Since he took the initiative to bring it up,
Song Xing Chen naturally also can guess how pessimistic it is, the light in her eyes dimmed so much.

Su Qing Che slowly hugged her tightly and held her against his chest. "Stay with her well. I will come over when I have time. What you have to do now is to try your best to get grandma to cooperate with the treatment."