48

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 48

Su Qing Che discovered that there was an extra word in his dictionary recently - uncontrollable.

He pushed the shopping cart and calmly walked to the shelf with sanitary napkins, and accurately selected the brand that Song Xing Chen usually used.

He still remembers that the second time he met Song Xing Chen seemed to be here. It was also in this position at that time, but his mood was different from before.

At that time, he thought Song Xing Chen was a cute and flamboyant woman, but now... he frowned.

In fact, Song Xing Chen's character may sound arrogant, but once she is in front of people she knows well, she is as docile as a cat. She also likes to be clingy, with a soft voice and a smile with crooked eyes.

Of course, at this time, the four words that had just appeared in Su Qing Che's dictionary would appear on time, always reminding Su Qing Che to make a quick decision.

The New Year is coming soon.

After the New Year, Su Qing Che will be 31 years old. He can be considered an old man.

He happened to pass by the shelf selling slippers. He raised his eyebrows and had an idea in his mind.

******

When Su Qing Che just took out the key to open the door, the hostess of the house opposite also came out.

She smiled when she saw it was Su Qing Che, "Song Song's boyfriend is here."

He smiled and nodded, "I have troubled my aunt to take care of Song Song on weekdays."

"As a neighbor, this girl has helped me a lot. She is a good girl."

As she spoke, she closed the door and said, "Come to my aunt's house for dinner when you have time. I still have something to do, so I'll leave first."

Su Qing Che watched the person walk away, but his eyes darkened, full of smiles.

Song Song's boyfriend...

******

Song Xing Chen was still sleeping, leaning sideways and frowning slightly.

She was sleeping very uneasily, and half of the blanket covering her fell to the ground.

He put down his things and walked over to cover her with the blanket again.

As soon as she moved, she woke up and looked at him with her eyes open, but her consciousness was still awake.

She looked like a kind of coquettishness that Su Qing Che had never seen before.

He lowered his head and nuzzled her lips, and they were separated at the first touch.

When she just woke up, her face was slightly red and warm.

He had just come back from outside and his fingers were a little cold.

Touching her face like this felt indescribably comfortable.

He rubbed her face with his fingers and waited until she regained consciousness before getting up and going to the kitchen to make longan, red dates and wolfberry tea for her.

He washed the red dates, wolfberry, and longan, soaked them for a while, and then put them into the pot to cook. He closed the lid, wiped his hands, came out, charged her hot water bottle, warmed it, and handed it to her.

"Are you awake? What are you having for lunch?"

Song Xing Chen had just woken up, her head was still a little empty, she was holding a pillow in her arms and looking at Su Qing Che blankly.