4

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 4

Song Xing Chen followed the school bus to the military camp. Before entering the door from a distance, she almost burst into tears when she looked at the houses surrounded by mountains.

Mom, why didn't you tell me you were here at Su Qing Che!

She remembered that this was the address of her express delivery, so there was a 50% chance of meeting him?

"Instructor, we're here."

As her sleeve was pulled, Song Xing Chen realized that the car had stopped, and she wanted to organize her classmates to get off the car and line up.

Several officers had already disembarked from the military vehicle leading the way, and six soldiers were lined up on the playground, looking sideways.

Song Xing Chen looked at it carefully and breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't find Su Qing Che.

The next step is to count the number of people, and then the instructor comes to take over the class and leads the way to the dormitory to put the luggage.

Before walking to the dormitory, the instructor paused slightly and glanced at the big bag in Song Xing Chen's hand, and said, "Instructor, you also have to participate in military training. I guess you won't need these."

Song Xing Chen followed his gaze. She asked the computer bag and the bulging handbag in her hand, "Is it so strict this year?"

She also participated in a military training when she was teaching last year, but it was not in this military camp.

As an instructor, she was very relaxed and would not violate discipline. She can tease Brother Bing.

The instructor nodded, seeming to be a little uncomfortable with Song Xing Chen's direct and fiery eyes, and blushed slightly. "The regiment leader said that military training is completely closed and everyone is treated equally."

Song Xing Chen's expression changed, "So?"

Seeing that her expression was not good, the instructor glanced at her secretly and continued: "The regiment leader said that, except for clothes, All things should be handed over for safekeeping first."

Song Xing Chen's face turned completely dark and she glanced at the classmates who had already settled in the dormitory. "Who is your regimental leader?"

The instructor was about to speak when Song Xing Chen said again: "It's just military training, training freshmen. Isn't your regimental leader's arrangement a bit excessive? Our instructors here have families and want to take care of their families , Occasionally busy students have to use the computer for their homework. Please reflect it to me and say you disagree."

The instructor opened his mouth and was about to speak when he saw the person coming behind Song Xing Chen paused and shut up obediently.

However, Song Xing Chen only saw the instructor hesitate to speak, and felt more and more that the group leader was bullying others.

"Is there something wrong with your leader's brain structure or a personality defect?"

As soon as she finished speaking, the instructor's lips twitched and she bowed sideways. "Captain!"

Song Xing Chen suddenly stiffened. She wiped the cold sweat from her forehead. It was over. She was caught saying bad things behind people's backs.

Su Qing Che pursed his lips and narrowed her deep eyes slowly. "Instructor Song."

Song Xing Chen was about to turn around when ehe was instantly petrified when she heard this cold and familiar voice...

wasn't he? ? ?