69

"The Red Dust Rolls (Lian Lian Red Dust)" Chapter 69

Song Xing Chen was quite embarrassed about the fact that she was kissed by Captain Su and immediately pressed the pause button and taken back to his house, so much so that she walked in and said that this was the new house he had prepared for his wedding.

At that time, she turned around and left without giving any face.

Su Qing Che had brought the person home and was still able to let her run away. He immediately fished it out and picked her up. Then he even skipped the visit and carried the person directly to the second floor to the bedroom.

Song Xing Chen immediately became angry, "Su Qing Che, you are such a bastard, send me back quickly."

Su Qing Che held her firmly in his arms, kicked the door open, and pressed her on the bed in a few steps, " Miss Song, you've said this so many times tonight, aren't you tired?"

Song Xing Chen's hands were held behind his back by him, and he was pressing her down. She couldn't exert any strength at all.

"I can sue you if you mess around. Rape."

Captain Su sneered at her "accusation."

"The court may sentence me to gang rape."

Song Xing Chen: "...you shameless bastard."

Su Qing Che was really tired , hugged her into his arms, pressed her with both hands and feet, "Can we wait until I wake up? I haven't slept for several days."

Song Xing Chen moved, but did not break away. When she called his name again He has fallen asleep.

Song Xing Chen, however, was very conscious. She couldn't move as he hugged her like this, and she suddenly became weak...

There was only a lamp in front of the bed left in the room, and the dim yellow light fell on his eyebrows, making him frown lightly. Dark shadows. He slept a little uneasily, his brows furrowed slightly, and she could only move one hand under his control.

As soon as she moved, Su Qing Che hugged her tighter.

She just froze and let him hold her in his arms, unable to describe the feeling in her heart.

It was a bit warm. The first thing this man did after leaving the army was to come to her, and he also brought her to his home with great sincerity. This was her first time setting foot in it. Although she had some doubts that she wasn't the first woman to come in.

But she still couldn't help feeling warm in her heart, feeling that he still understood what she was thinking.

Song Xing Chen still doesn't know how he got through this month. At the beginning, she always felt a little uncomfortable.

She wanted to call his number many times, but she forgot that he didn't bring his mobile phone with him to the exercise. After dialing, she received a cold and stereotyped shutdown prompt.

Then she thought that there was no need to contact him again.

When she needed him, he couldn't be there.

Then she began to have nightmares, which were all strange and bizarre. When she woke up in the middle of the night, she could only see the cold moonlight.

Song Xing Chen's vulnerability was completely exposed, but fortunately this situation only lasted for a week.

When she went home for dinner that day, Song's father asked why Su Qing Che hadn't been here recently.

Song Xing Chen has been close to her father since she was a child. She can't avoid Song's father's eyes at almost any slightest disturbance. There is no surprise this time.