Jake Imagine part 1

*imagine
Jakes ex girlfriend comes back to Cali hoping to get Jake back but sees he has already moved on.

Jakes P.O.V

Right now me and (y/n) are at the store grocery shopping when we accident my bumped into someone. "Omg I am so sorry," (y/n) said apologizing to the person we bumped into. "Its fine," the person said with a voice I knew oh so well. "Oh my is that you Jake?"she asked. "Umm not to be rude or anything but who are you?" (y/n) asked sassily yet curious. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself to you my name is Ella and I'm Jakes ex and who are you?" Ella asked. "Oh I'm (y/n) Jakes girlfriend,"my baby replied. Oh no this isn't going to end well. "Oh so the bitch who took Jake away from me," Ella said. "What I didn't take Jake away from you because he was single and your his ex so why do you care," (y/n) said. "Listen Ella we are over and i'm with (y/n) so can you please leave us alone?" I asked. "Yes Jake," Ella answered. "Thank you and maybe see ya around,"  I ansewerd while putting my arm around (y/n) waist while we walk toward the check out. "I love you Jake," (y/n) said while putting her head on my chest. "Love you baby girl," I said while kissing her head.
*to be continued...
Also comment for a imagine also tell me what guy.