Jake Imagine

* Imagine
You are mad at him because he forgot your 2 month anniversary.

Your P.O.V

Well happy anniversary to me you thought as you cuddle your husky puppy. Right now you are crying your eyes out in the dark in your bedroom on your 2 year   anniversary instead of celebrating it with Jake because he forgot. Yep he forgot, you have been dating for 2 years and you were  kind of hoping that  he would propose  or  talk about it. After a while you got tired of waiting and you passed out along with Snow (your husky). Jake P.O.V
Today has been an awful day for one thing is I keep having a feeling to day is something important and Logan keeps glaring at me and I didn't do anything wrong. All I want to do is go home and cuddle with my girlfriend (y/n). After waiting in traffic, I finally get home to a dark apartment. Hmm weird maybe she went off I said to my self when I walked to our bedroom but I was wrong. There she was cuddeling up to our puppy Snow who didn't even Look at me when I called his name. Ok something must really be wrong. I crawl into bed and see my baby face look like she has been crying, then it all finally clicked. I forgot it was our 2 year anniversary, oh shit I forgot and I hurt the love of my life. Now I start crying which woke up (y/n). "Whats wrong Jake?"she asked me worrly. "I am a horrible boyfriend I forgot our 2 year   anniversary," said still upset. "How could you Jake what if you forget something else, I don't want to end up crying again," she said while tears run down her beautiful face. " Baby listen to me I am so so sorry, ok I love you so much I made a huge mistake forgetting please forgive me?" I ask. "Yes, but please never do it again," she said while giggleing quietly. "Also I need a make up kiss," she said while leaning close. And I think you know what happens next.

Hope you liked it also comment for a personal imagine.