Logan imagine

*Imagine
Logans mom doesn't like you at first.

Ughh you didn't know what to do but you knew you had to say something. So after awhile of deciding how or when to tell Logan, you finally figured it out. So here you are sitting with Logan scary thoughts of how he would react, well here goes nothing. "Umm Logan I need to tell you something," I said nervously while playing with my hands. "Baby you know you can tell me anything," he said. "Umm ok so the other day when your mom was here and you went to the bathroom she kind of said something to me," I said looking in his eyes. "Baby, (y/n) please tell me what is wrong, whatever it is you can tell me," he said. "So umm she said that, I am not good enough for you," I said sadly looking down. "Baby listen to me no matter what she says you will always be good enough," he said while looking in my eye. "This is not ok, she might be my mother but nobody hurts my baby girl," he said. "Ok so what are you going to do?" I ask nervously. "Well my mom is coming over and we are going to talk," he said. *few hours later.
Right now you and Logan are sitting with his mom, you not being able to look at her. "Umm mom there is something I need to tell you ," Logan said while holding your hand. "What is it sweety," she said. "Well (y/n) told me that you said she wasn't good enough for me and mom that's were your wrong because she is perfect and I am not losing her," he said. "Listen to me Logan at first I thought she wasn't good enough but now I see that you love her very much. "I am so sorry (y/n)," she said sincerly. That is how you and Logan's mom came close.