Jake Imagine

Car crash part 2

Your P.O.V.

Ughh all I remember is getting hit and waking up with this really really attractive guy saying he is my boyfriend. Now I feel really bad but I really don't remember who he is. "I just really want my memory back," I said out loud before crying. Then I felt someone started to hold me trying to calm me down. That is when I felt the buterflys in my stomach, I look up and saw Jake holding me not saying a thing. That's when I realized that he was perfect in his own way. Then it hit me all my memories that I thought was gone came rushing back the moment Jake held me. I look up at him and smile which he returned but even bigger. "Why are you so smiley?" he asked me. "Nothing just smileing because how amazing my boyfriend is," I said smileing again. "Omg baby you remember?" he asked full of happiness. "Yes I do omg I am so sorry i forgot about us," I said full of sadness. "Shhh baby it ok its not your fault," he said kissing the top of my head. "I Know but.." I was interrupted by Jake kissing me. "Baby I think you should stop talking so much and start kissing me more," he said jokingly yet serious. "Ok," I said before kissing him which lead to a hot makeout in the hospital. Later that day...
You were finally released from the hospital and you couldn't of been any happier to go home with Jake.