Logan Imagine

*Your parents don't approve of him.

You and Logan have been dating for a few months 5 months to be exact so Logan thought it was the perfect time to ask your father for his approval to marry you. You knew your parents weren't the happiest when you introduced them to Logan but you didn't know it was that bad. So when you went out shopping with your friend Logan went to talk to your father. So when Logan got there he was full of nervousness. He knew asking your father for permission would make the proposal so much more special. So here he is waiting for someone to open the door. Finally after waiting for someone your dad opened the door first with a happy look but then turned into a frown when he saw Logan. "Ughh what do you want?" you dad ask with hatred. "Umm I wanna ask you something important," Logan said nervously. "Well come in since you probably won't leave," he said before sighing. "Umm thank you," Logan said. After Logan got comfortable on the couch while your dad for comfortable on the chair with an unhappy look. "So what do you want?" your dad ask unhappy. "Well I wanted your approval for your daughters hand in marriage?" Logan asked nervously. "Hahaha...no," your dad said serious. "No! You know I am sick of not knowing what I have done wrong to deserve this I love your daughter so much it hurts and I thought asking you for your blessing would make it so much better but I was wrong you know what just forget it," Logan said before getting up ready to leave. "Wait Logan," you said while standing up stopping Logan from leaving. "Listen Logan me and (y/m/n) was only doing this because we love our little girl so much we don't want her to get hurt so when we heard she was dating someone famous, we had to make sure he was going to treat her right so when you said all that I now give you my blessing," your dad said with a small smile. "Thank you So much sir," Logan said smiling.
Few months later...
Logan proposed where you first kissed and you said yes.