New Years eve (Jake)

Jake P.O.V

Today is New Years Eve and I couldn't wait. Why? Well tonight I want to propose to y/n. Yep I'm gonna propose be proud cuz if I didn't do it now, idk when I would. Well that is what I'm doing right now looking for rings while y/n is getting ready for the party.

You see my plan is... wait I'm not going to tell you when your going to know later on. It's not fun knowing what is going to happen lol. I don't like spoiling things thanks but no thanks.

Now for the ring yeaa the fun part lol. Well back to what I was doing don't mind me.

Third person

While Jake was off y/n was getting ready for the party. Nobody could wait for the new year especially y/n. After hours of getting ready Jake was excited for the clock to strike twelve, which in a few hours it was going to happpen.

11:30~~

Thirty minutes to midnight and right now everyone is watching Ryan Seacrest new years eve show. Time is ticking to midnight and Jake is getting more and more nervous. The time is 11:55 and Jake is ready saying to him self it's now or never. Four minutes passed by quickly and it's almost midnight. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1 Happy New year!

"Y/n will you marry me?" Jake asked.

"Omg yes a million times yes," y/n said excitedly before kissing Jake once again . Being happy she is engaged in the new year with the man she loves.

The end Happy New Years