Part 2 Logan

Your P.O.V

I walk in to see Logan sitting there completely cluless of her flirting with him. Ugh that little no good crazy, never mind I won't swoop down to her crazy self. The problem is I can't believe he is so clueless. After a few minutes later my friend y/f/n walked in. "Hey bestie," she said walking towards the table were I was sitting at. "Hey," I said back to her. "Alright what the matter?" she said knowing I have a problem. That's I'd when I started explaining what has happened over the past few weeks . A few minutes later the story was over and my best friends face was full of surprise, especially when she notice Logan sitting behind us with Ellie. I must of blanked out because next thing I noticed was y/f/n was walking over there angry as hell. What is she gonna do I said to myself quickly getting up following my friend hoping to stop her in time but I was to late. "Hey Logan umm why are you here and not at home with y/n?" she asked while crossing her arms. "Hey y/f/n how are you?" he asked obviously not noticing me greattt. "Umm hello Logan are you listening to me,"Ellie said to Logan annoyed . Umm who does she think she is his girlfriend hahaha not. "Umm hello don't talk to my boyfriend like that," I said with sass. "Hahaha yea like he will be your boyfriend for long cute,"she said back. I was about to say something when Logan butted in. "Umm hell no, ok I thought coming here to talk to a friend but I was wrong," he said getting up and walking towards me. "Y/n I'm so sorry for coming here and talking to her please forgive me," he begged me. "Aww, anyways y/n I'm going home Jake is waiting for me," she said hugging me before walking out the door. "Listen Logan I love you but it will take a little while but I do forgive you,"I said before hugging him. "Ugh whatever I'm done,"Ellie said before leaving. "Thank god,"Logan said before we left together.