053||Lights Flash

Brystal and Issac found themselves at the foot of a large palace like dance room

Brystal and Issac found themselves at the foot of a large palace like dance room. The heavy scent of alcohol stenches the room. Every word seemed to blurred out by loud shouting and the blasting of music.

They immediately began making their way through the crowds of people. Pushing past gently, trying not to draw too much attention to themselves. Dancing or even getting into a fight could easily blow their cover.

Blinding by blue lighting across the whole room with pink and red spotlights flashing everywhere. The two had grown used to the atmosphere of this ever since their first missions from Callius. Knowing many spots like this could be crowded with assassins and outlaws of all sorts.

All that mattered was the mission on getting the Abronath. Anticipating large amounts of security protecting the object. All the two could do was be more prepared for a few fights.

"Just like old times?" Issac asked.

"Just like old times," Brystal agreed, "Except, I'm not a teenager anymore."

"Yeah, but I'm still older," Issac chuckled.

"True," Brystal smiled.

They searched the room, looking to see if the group of four was out of place. But when their eyes caught nothing, they knew the group was probably transported to the bar area. The place where Barrett was expected to make an appearance.

Everything seemed to be going okay for the most part. They wouldn't know what could happen in the next few hours. They could only hope they would make it out alive.

"Let's patch in," Issac told her, sliding towards a corner of the dance floor. 

Brystal cautiously avoided two woman dancing and giggling. Paying more attention to what Issac was about to do. He pulled two ear pieces from his jackets pocket, laying his palm out flat to her..

Both ear pieces were clear which would make it look like to others it wasn't there. An advantage Adeline had come up with years ago for the Renegades. Minus that an exploding pen wouldn't work in this situation.

"Take one," Issac ordered to her.

Without hesitation, Brystal grabbed one of the small devices from his hand. Lightly pushing it into her ear. A glitching sound came in a bit as the device registered that it was about to be used by someone.

Issac did the same before giving his ear a gentle tap. As if he was signaling for the device to go on or look less suspicious. Either way he looked around and then back towards Brystal.

"Ms. Wintours? Are you and Mr. Stewart in position? As well as Mr. Kirk and Ms. Hale?" Issac spoke just a pinch above a whisper. 

"Loud and clear, sir," Wintours voice came in through Issac's and Brystal's ear piece, "Can you give an estimated time before this Barrett could possibly arrive?"