031||New Beginnings

"You ready?" Kit asked as they exited the black limo, which Issac drove for them

"You ready?" Kit asked as they exited the black limo, which Issac drove for them. Issac had a pair of dark shades covering his eyes, looking at himself in the view mirror. The Admirals had entrusted him with escorting the siblings to their parents graves.

It was just like any other small job he was given. Sometimes he was paid well and sometimes he wasn't as much as the first time. Yet, he liked having different things to happen every time he signed up for a job.

It was only a few miles away from Starfleet. There was actual grass that grew to ankle length on the ground and the scent of metal was nowhere. It was actually quite relaxing for the two.

Kit tugged up his baggy leather jacket, the fabric resting itself back his shoulders. He looked around the bleak morning, wondering what would happen if indeed did start to rain. He could definitely smell the airy brush of water across the graveyard.

He watched as sister somehow managed to budge out a small cherry blossom tree. Her hair had been a messy bunch of tangles and curls today, and he wasn't allowed to exactly ask her why. But he could only guess her and her new boyfriend had done something the night before.

"Hold on a sec," Brystal put a finger up, switching the cherry blossom tree, that had begun to bloom into her left arm as she looked at Issac, "Now don't forget to put a fresh bouquet of roses here every week, if not you, then make sure someone else does."

Issac visibly rolled his eyes behind his shades, "Yes, Brystal."

"Come on! We don't have a whole eternity to get there!" Kit groaned.

"Impatient much?" Brystal joked as she took a few steps to reach Kit.

"No. I just wonder why you take forever," Kit told her, sarcastically. It wasn't like he wanted to get this day over with already, but it was more of his ship leaving for a mission into the Emlien Nebula. A vast and unexplored nebula was what made him extremely happy and wanting to go on.

Brystal huffed her slight frustration at her impatient brother. Sometimes she swore she was just about to punch him in the mouth. But then again, she reminded herself that would be a stupid and childish act coming from her.

The two trudged through the slightly marshy grass dampened with morning dew. Tall graves from centuries and newer ones decorated the lawn. Aging and drying up flowers rested against the ground near graves.

The two spotted a figure standing in front of where Callius had shown them where their parents graves were. The figure stood alone, solemnly enjoying the silence of the world. Their dark scarfs that wrapped around their body, their robe crinkling as the figure bent down and placed a piece of jewelry on the ground before the grave.

The jewelry was decorated with blue crystalline beads that were threaded through golden ribbons. It looked almost ancient as it curled into the ground, making no sound against the marshy grass.