036|| Mixtape

"But you can decide that destiny in this universe

"But you can decide that destiny in this universe."

"I think you beat me to it."

"I don't want you to lose another damn thing!!"

"You can't defeat me."

"That kid isn't backing down, Amaya."

"Someone has to protect them."

"I'm there for you."

"I left a lot of people kid....but I'm still one call away"

"Better than not ever telling you."

"You will suffer for your crimes."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Thank God I got to see your face one last time."

"Just! Hold On!"

The voices wavered away as Brystal's eyes slowly opened up, drooping slowly back closed at the shine of bright white light on her face. Her eyes instinctively, opening up to look at her left side.

Just a bad dream. Just another nightmare she told herself.

Nothing looked familiar around her, the shades of blue and black of the room didn't exactly match engineering. The cot she was laying, its left side implanted into the wall with a few strings of white lights.

She slowly sat up, her head still stinging with the pain of the man's metal hand hitting her head. Not quite understanding how her strength had been so easy to fall to the metal. Maybe there was something she still needed to know.

Something about the individuals that captured her was different than anything she'd ever seen happen. No one had been able to sabotage a Starfleet ship like that, at least never on record. No one had that extensive of knowledge of the ships faults and strengths.

She looked to see her right hand was cuffed to the bed, making her groan on frustration.  Tugging with all her might until the cuff sprung off the bed, leaving the metal cuff glued to her hand.

"Tell me, Tell me, tell me lies. Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies."