17

"What are you going to do when they do find out?"

"Well," he was making an oops, I'm a cute face, the one he makes to get Jin's mother to do whatever he wants. "The CEO of the Pleasure Houses is Mr. Park, and honestly, he's more concerned about getting his knot wet and his friend's knots wet than he is about actually running them. It's been six months, and they haven't noticed yet. But regardless, it's not like it can be traced to us. Why would they ever think the President is behind it."

"I don't know, maybe because the President has openly expressed that he doesn't want an Omega. Or the fact that his only child is an Alpha who is married AND mated to another Alpha. It's not like you are the epitome of an Alpha, Dad."

"I just want to save them."

Jin sighed before he slouched down in the chair, "Well, at least we are on the same page; it's why Yoongi's Dad insisted he marry Park Jisoo."

"Ah, that's why he called me the other day. It was strange. It was like he was hinting at something, but I couldn't quite figure out what."

"He hinted at it with Yoongi too. Telling him that it was the best way to fix things, even more since I'm his best friend and you are, well, the President."

"Doesn't he have an Omega? Yoonji's mother, right?"

"Yeah. I think he feels for Eunjae; he cares about him as much as he can anyway."

The President blew out a breath and flopped back in his office chair. "Well, I guess I can bring you in on the plans. We want to, no, we need to get this law passed, and then we need to find more sympathetic Betas." He looked at his son more seriously than usual. "You know that if we end this, we make the Omegas owned by Alphas. It can either save them, or it could be so much worse."

"I know, not every Alpha is like us. But Rome wasn't built in a day, and I think Jimin and his two Omega friends can honestly help us change the way Alphas think and treat them. They can't be freely used anymore; they are people who have feelings and emotions. Yes, they still need Alphas, but it should be their choice, or they can continue with the shots if they really don't want an Alpha."

"That formula is a highly regarded secret; I've tried for years to find it. No luck, sadly, but if we could make the shots available for purchase, then they wouldn't need Alphas at all. But baby steps, we need to get them out from being owned by the Betas. Because there is no way the Parks will want to let go of that control. Then we can start working on making the Alphas think with something other than their knot."

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered as he laid down beside the sleeping Omega, "I need you to wake up for me, please."

"Alpha," he croaked, his voice was so hoarse, and he sounded so very sick. 

"I need you to tell me it's okay, that you won't hate me when we can change everything. I'll understand if you won't stay with me, but I won't survive if you hate me."

Jimin cracked his eyes open, and in front of him was his Alpha, a man that he was already fairly sure he was in love with. "I couldn't hate you no matter what, Alpha."

"Promise me, please, Jimin," tears were streaming down his face, "because you know what I have to do to protect you, right?"

"I do," he whispered back as he shuffled the Alpha onto his back and hovered above him, "and I've been trying to tell you that I want this way more than you ever could." He knew Yoongi was going to try and argue back, so he used his finger to hush him before pushing up the Alpha's shirt and licking his way down the impressive chest in front of him. "Please, Alpha, don't make me beg anymore."

Yoongi didn't say anything; he couldn't. The scent Jimin was pumping out was making his Alpha want to take over and mount the poor Omega. He wanted to mark him, knot him, claim him as his while he bred him over and over until it took. He wanted pups with him more than he wanted his next breath. He blinked, and his clothes were gone; it was just him and Jimin with no barriers between them.

Jimin's lips wrapped around the hard cock in front of him, and Yoongi moaned so deliciously. "Fuck," the Alpha groaned out as he pushed his hips up more, seeking that warmth and pleasure. "Don't stop, Baby, please."

Now that he had him where he wanted him, there was nothing on this Earth that would stop him. He wanted his Alpha to lose himself in pleasure; he wanted this more than he could ever put into words. He took all of his Alpha in; his training came in handy because it was like his throat was molded to the cock.

Hands were in his hair, and Yoongi was grunting as he held Jimin steady. It almost seemed like the Alpha's hips had a mind of their own as they fucked into Jimin's mouth. Dirty praises fell from his lips, making Jimin want to preen from it all. All it took for Yoongi to cum was for Jimin to start purring. That was the push over the edge that he needed. Yoongi came, and Jimin could feel it running through his body. Giving him everything he needed to survive, and it was euphoric. 

The Alpha was gasping as he tried to catch his breath while Jimin was nuzzling into the softening cock in front of him as he purred. He was so happy; this was all he had wanted since the minute he smelled Yoongi. He knows deep down that even if he weren't an Omega, he would want this with Yoongi. "Baby, come here, please."

Jimin popped his head up and looked at Yoongi; their wolves had taken over. Blue eyes met red, and then they both flashed gold. "Alpha?" He whimpered as he fell onto Yoongi's chest, his nose right at the scent gland that was pouring out so much potent sweetness. The summer rain was more of a downpour; it was so strong.

"You are okay, Baby. Alpha's got you, and I'm not going anywhere." Yoongi had an idea of what was happening, but until he talked to Joon about it, he would keep his thoughts and suspicions to himself. "Baby, can I taste you? I-my Alpha is going insane."

A soft squeak left Jimin's lips as he held his head up and looked at Yoongi. "That's not allowed. Omegas should not receive pleasure from their Alphas. It's disgraceful, we were punished if we came at the training center."

"You were what?"

"I've never cum before; I learned early on to stay away from a certain spot inside me." Yoongi smiled as Jimin spoke, "If I didn't touch it, I could do my riding training for the two hours without cumming."

It took a bit for it all to sink in and when it did,, Yoongi was pissed. "Well, you know how I didn't want to have you pleasure me, but you wanted it really badly?" Jimin nodded quickly as he wiggled on top of the Alpha in happiness. "Well, it would make me really happy if I could pleasure you. No one has to know. You won't be in trouble. Please, Baby?"

His heart was in his throat; could he really let an Alpha please him? But looking into Yoongi's eyes, he realized he'd do just about anything to make his Alpha happy. He quite literally let himself starve because the Alpha didn't want touches from him. "Okay, Alpha."