mad woman

Sorry for not writing much. I don't really have anything new to write about, just the same stuff. But today I was driving home from therapy and I was thinking about how Will, Vie, and me haven't been together since Vie's wedding and I was thinking maybe I could suggest we do something together maybe idk and then I remembered they're both married and Vie's expecting a kid in a few months and they both have their own lives and maybe Will was right when he said sometimes people get older and move on with their lives and grow apart and that's just life. After he told me that he promised it wouldn't happen to me and him but now that I'm thinking about it he was probably just saying that to spare my feelings. Which makes me feel really stupid. That's me. The stupid younger sister who is always one step behind everyone else. Sometimes I feel like I'm working twice as hard just to get half as far as everyone else. There were good times too, but we're not kids anymore. Things change. People change. People leave. People get busy. People make other plans. That's life. I think if it weren't for Eleanor I'd go insane. I wouldn't have made it at camp. I can't go home. I know it's not true but every time I'm there there's this little voice in my head saying that this is the family he wanted and now that he has them he doesn't need you, a constant reminder of that mistake he made sixteen years ago. A weird girl who's a magnet for trouble (not to mention the monsters), can't seem to keep her head down at school and can barely go a day without cutting herself. Not that I'm doing that anymore. I swear. I haven't in months (besides that one time at Christmas.) But you get my point. People change. They don't need to say it. Sometimes...you just know.