Chapter 2 - Secrets and Suspicions

"In the embrace of shadows, love finds its silent refuge, its whispers echoing through the corridors of the heart, leaving behind the scars of a beautifully painful dance."
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING WITH THE CHAPTER:-

Hey, awesome readers! 🌟 Chapter 2 of "shadows of desire" - "" secrets and suspicions" is live! Before you dive in, here are key points: Soobin assumes Jungkook's father killed his and Y/N's parents. Mysterious calls and Eclipse's cryptic messages heighten the suspense. Y/N's double life adds complexity. Brace for twists, and answers are on the horizon. Happy reading! 📖✨

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

INT. Y/N & SOOBIN'S APARTMENT - MORNING

The soft morning light spills into Y/N's room as she wakes up. She checks her phone and finds a message from Hye-jin about the changed schedule for her medical practice.

HYE-JIN (Text):
Hey Y/N, got your practicals preponed today. Leave early. Good luck! 🌟

Y/N hurriedly gets ready, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness about the upcoming day. As she heads to the practice center, her mind races with thoughts of the mysterious encounter from the previous night.

EXT. MEDICAL PRACTICE CENTER - DAY

Y/N arrives at the practice center, ready to dive into her routine. The atmosphere is tense as she navigates through the busy halls, focused on her tasks. While going through her duties, Y/N encounters a patient she hasn't seen before. The patient looks at her with an intense gaze, uttering unexpected words that send a chill down Y/N's spine.

PATIENT: You can't escape your fate, Y/N. Embrace the shadows that follow. You're not who you think you really are.

Stunned and shaken, Y/N tries to shake off the cryptic message. However, it lingers in her mind, haunting her every step.

EXT. PRACTICE CENTER - LATER

Y/N, deeply disturbed by the patient's cryptic message, wraps up her day at the practice center. The echoes of those words linger in her mind as she steps out into the cool evening.

Y/N (whispering to herself): Fate? Shadows? What was that patient talking about?

As she walks out, she dials Hye-jin's number, seeking solace in her friend's company.

HYE-JIN (over the phone): Y/N, what's up?

Y/N: Hye-jin, it's... I can't explain it now. Can we meet?

HYE-JIN: Sure, what's going on?

Y/N: (boldly) We need to talk theories, Hye-jin. Tonight, at my place.

HYE-JIN: (curious) Theories? Alright, I'll be there. We'll get to the bottom of this.

As the call ends, Y/N senses the impending storm of revelations. Tonight's sleepover will be more than just a casual gathering; it will be a deep dive into the mysteries that entangle their lives.

INT. JEON ENTERPRISES - DAY

The office hums with the sounds of typing and ringing phones as Jungkook, immersed in work, sips on his coffee. His phone suddenly buzzes with messages from an unknown sender.

UNKNOWN MESSAGE 1:

"Shadows whisper secrets, Mr. Jeon."

UNKNOWN MESSAGE 2: