Chapter-19: PAST

"I ache for your touch, your presence, even though you're just a whisper in the wind, a ghost in my thoughts."

*I am already having goosebumps and Dayum i am just so freaking excited to write this chapter which will reveal THE PAST that connects tae yong jungkook and y/n. I have shown....and now their are gonna be new entries too~ also also! missing yuna? dont worry she will be back soon but for now enjoy with the rest :) Happy reading! *

INT. Y/N'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Y/N, clad in comfy pajamas, sits on her couch with her phone in hand. She dials Jungkook's number, a mischievous smile playing on her lips as she waits for him to pick up.

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "Hey, Chérie~~ What's up?"

Y/N chuckles at the sound of his voice, a playful twinkle in her eyes.

Y/N: "Hey there. Just thought I'd grace you with my presence. Missed me?"

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "hahaha, Alwayyss. Can't get enough of you."

Y/N rolls her eyes with a smile, enjoying their banter as she heads to the bathroom to wash her face.

Y/N: "So, guess what? I got some big news."

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "Oh? Do tell."

Y/N splashes water on her face, relishing the cool sensation as she leans against the bathroom counter.

Y/N: "This week, I'm officially becoming a doctor."

There's a moment of silence on the other end, followed by an eruption of excitement.

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "No way! That's amazing!!! Well done, Doctor Y/N."

Y/N chuckles, her cheeks warming at the sound of his congratulatory tone.

Y/N: "Well, thank you, Mr. Jeon~"

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "So, how about we celebrate? I'll throw you a party!"

Y/N laughs, the idea of a party sounding tempting but then...

Y/N: "Haha, you're always full of surprises, Kook. But I think I'll pass on the party for now."

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "Oh, come on! You can't say no to a party thrown by ME."

Y/N: "Hmm, I suppose you have a point. But how about this? i can give you a treat later, and  tonight, we can have a bit fun."

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "Oh? And how do you plan on doing that?"

Y/N laughs out loud, amused by his curiosity.

Y/N: "What do you mean, Kook?"

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "How about a candlelit dinner for two? Just you and me, celebrating your big achievement."

Y/N's heart skips a beat at the suggestion, her smile growing wider.

Y/N: "Well, that sounds lovely, Mr. Jeon. I think I can make an exception for that."

JUNGKOOK (V.O.): "Great! It's a date, then. I'll make reservations at that fancy Italian place you would surely love."

Y/N: "Perfect. I'll see you tonight, then."

With plans set for a romantic candlelit dinner, Y/N ends the call with a contented sigh, looking forward to celebrating her success with the one person who means the world to her.

Y/N steps out onto her room's balcony, the cool breeze gently tousling her hair as she leans forward, gazing up at the starlit sky. A soft chuckle escapes her lips as she reflects on how much her life has changed.