CH- 35- D4: MADNESS OR LOVE?

"I know I don't deserve you, but I can't help but fall for you anyway."

Taehyung was pacing back and forth in the living room, his expression one of pure panic. Everyone else—Jungkook, Y/N, Soobin, Yuna, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Hobi, Felix, Eunwoo, and Yoongi—were gathered around, watching him with a mix of confusion and irritation.

"Taehyung, can you please stop? You're making me dizzy," Jin finally groaned, rubbing his temples.

"Yeah, what's going on, man? You've been like this for an hour," Jungkook added, his tone exasperated.

"Seriously, what's the matter with you?" Yoongi muttered, not even trying to hide his annoyance.

Taehyung ignored their comments, continuing his frantic pacing, his eyes darting around the room.

"Taehyung, please!" Y/N called out, louder this time. "Just tell us what's going on!"

After what felt like an eternity, Taehyung finally stopped in his tracks. He took a deep breath, running a hand through his hair before turning to face them.

"I... I'm really nervous, okay?" he admitted, his voice trembling slightly. "I have this big surprise planned for Sana, and I'm just so worried it won't go well."

A collective sigh of relief and understanding filled the room.

"Oh, is that all?" Jimin chuckled, shaking his head.

"Why didn't you just say so earlier?" Soobin asked, a small smile playing on his lips.

Namjoon offered, his expression softening. "We're all part of this plan already, so why worry?"

Taehyung sighed, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Yes, that's the problem... *you all* are helping, and that's why I'm worried."

There was a moment of stunned silence before everyone burst out in protest.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jin demanded, crossing his arms.

"Hey, we're doing our best here!" Hobi exclaimed, looking offended.

"Do you not trust us?" Jimin added, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you saying we're not good enough?" Yoongi asked, his tone icy.

"No, no, it's not that!" Taehyung waved his hands frantically, trying to backtrack. "It's just... this is really important to me, and I want everything to be perfect."

"So, you think we're going to mess it up?" Y/N asked, half-amused, half-irritated.

"Well... not exactly..." Taehyung stammered, realizing he was digging himself into a deeper hole.

Felix laughed, clapping Taehyung on the shoulder. "Relax, man. We've got this."

"Yeah, we won't let you down," Eunwoo added with a reassuring smile.

Namjoon shook his head, a smirk playing on his lips. "See? You've got nothing to worry about."

Taehyung finally managed a small, grateful smile. "Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate your help."

As Taehyung and the others continued their planning, they suddenly heard laughter echoing from the stairs. Sana, Hyejin, and Ji-eun were descending, engaged in a light-hearted conversation. The moment the trio appeared, everyone downstairs fell silent, their previous animated discussion coming to an abrupt halt.