CHAPTER- 13 : FEAR

"In your arms, I've found my paradise; in your eyes, I've found my home."

Y/N: THE QUEEN!

Y/N's voice drips with sarcasm as she addresses the bound girl, her tone laced with a mixture of amusement and menace.

Y/N: (contemptuously) Jin Woo, or should I say, the little duckling who thought she could waddle into my territory?

Jin Woo's eyes widen in fear at the mention of her name, a shiver running down her spine as she realizes the gravity of her predicament.

Jin Woo: (stammering) Y-Y/N, I-I didn't mean any harm. It was just a joke—

Y/N: (cutting her off, her voice cold) A joke? Do you think this is a game, Jin Woo? Do you have any idea what you've set in motion?

Sana watches silently, her expression unreadable as she observes the tense exchange between Y/N and Jin Woo.

Y/N: (leaning in closer, her voice low and dangerous) You called out danger, dear. And now, you'll have to face the consequences.

Jin Woo's breath hitches in her throat, her eyes darting nervously between Y/N and Sana, realizing the severity of the situation she's found herself in.

Y/N straightens up, her gaze piercing as she takes a step back, allowing Jin Woo to feel the weight of her words.

Y/N: (commanding) Sana, untie her. Let her go.

Sana nods silently, moving forward to release Jin Woo from her restraints. As the ropes fall away, Jin Woo scrambles to her feet, casting a wary glance at Y/N before darting towards the exit.

Y/N watches her go, her expression unreadable, her mind already calculating the next move in this intricate game of power and dominance.

Sana: (cautiously) Y/N, are you sure about letting her go just like that?

Y/N: (coldly) Sometimes, Sana, the greatest punishment is the fear of what could have been. Let her carry that burden.

Y/N's cold demeanor remains unchanged as Sana unties Jin Woo, who rises to her feet with evident injuries on her arms. Jin Woo casts a wary glance at Y/N, her fear palpable.

Y/N: (with a smirk) Well, well, well, look who's finally free. But freedom comes with a price, doesn't it?

Jin Woo's eyes widen in realization as she comprehends the gravity of her situation.

Y/N: (tauntingly) You thought you could escape, didn't you? But now that you're untied, there's nowhere to hide.

Jin Woo takes a step back, her breath quickening as she realizes the trap she's fallen into.

Y/N: (menacingly) You see, Jin Woo, I have a particular way of dealing with those who cross me. And you, my dear, have just earned yourself a seat to my wrath.

Jin Woo: But... but I wasn't aware that you... you are... a mafia queen...

Y/N: SO? *scoffs* Ignorance is not an excuse, Jin Woo. Whether you knew my true identity or not, your actions speak volumes. You were bullying an innocent girl, someone who never even crossed paths with you. *steps closer, eyes blazing* Invading someone's privacy and passing judgment without knowing the full story is despicable. You represent everything I despise - lies, deceit, and cruelty. And for that, you deserve what's coming to you.

With a swift motion, Y/N signals to Sana, who retrieves a menacing-looking tool from a nearby table. The atmosphere in the room grows tense as Y/N advances, her intentions clear.