Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Double Star/Substitute Marriage/True Fragrance/Women's Clothing/Marriage First, Love Sour and Sweet Biscuits/ABO/Have a Child

The twin sister eloped on the eve of her wedding. Forced by the power, Lin Mian had to pretend to be her sister and marry the Imperial Marshal He Lianshan.

He didn't even know what the other party looked like. He only heard that the other party had a violent and unpredictable personality and had countless lives on his hands.

Lin Mian was very afraid that he would die there, but he was even more afraid of the punishment after escaping home, so he had to do his best to please Mr. He.

But in the end, Mr. He didn't even look at him, and just told him to get lost.

Lin Mian had to imitate her sister during the day for fear of being discovered, and could only secretly wipe her tears at night.

The sadness made the little Omega, who had low self-esteem, feel like the sky was falling.

He thought that he must save enough money and then run far away.

In He Lianshan's impression, Omegas were squeamish and weak, so much so that he hated the lady who married into the family, especially the one who looked like she was about to cry at every turn, which could make him upset for several nights.

But even the Marshal himself didn't expect that after a mission, he saw Omega lying on the bed like a puddle of warm snow, as if he was going through estrus.

Omega hugged his clothes tightly, and then grabbed his little finger after seeing him.

The eyes that looked at him were filled with water, and even his breathing was cautious.

The room was filled with a sweet smell, and Lin Mian's words were flattering, "Please, please give me some pheromones..."

For some reason, He Lianshan had the idea of bullying for the first time.

He looked down at the delicate Omega like a marshal, but he didn't expect that Omega would be brave enough to place a gentle kiss on the corner of his lips.

Flustered and jerky.

At that moment, the old house caught fire, crackling and burning all the way.

1V1+HE+super sweet

The poor, docile twin star Omegax coldly kills the loyal dog Alpha

-[Column preview article "Am I also part of your play?" 》】-

Yunchu received a divorce agreement as soon as he put the book in.

In the book, he is the substitute wife of a wealthy boss. The boss only married her because he looked like his Bai Yueguang. But now that Bai Yueguang has returned to China, the boss is about to leave him.

After seeing the 300 million compensation written in the agreement, Yun Chu shed tears of emotion, thinking that this man was quite nice.

But just when he was about to agree, the housekeeper ran in and shouted: The young master has been in a car accident, madam, please go and take a look!

In order to save face, Yun Chu reluctantly left the agreement and followed the housekeeper to the hospital.

It's okay. It's a long time ago to write a novel. It's normal to suffer from amnesia in a car accident——

But who can explain to him why the protagonist only remembers him and tells him to kiss his wife, but doesn't even ask the protagonist who is standing aside?