Chapter 6

It was a bit helpless, but after all, a soldier never tires of deceit, and he had no reason to reject a former military commander who had dedicated his life to the empire. She spent half her life guarding the edge of the empire, and after her Omega wife died of illness, she never remarried. After retiring, she became the principal of the Empire's First Academy. She was a highly respected Alpha woman.

It's just that he was a little bit tongue-tied. Maybe Xu Zhiheng was not as eager to learn from others, so he learned this.

He Lianshan thought about it and decided to drag Xu Zhiheng into the water to do it with him. He just seemed like he had nothing to do.

Then the matter was finalized without Xu Zhiheng knowing anything about it, and even if he knew about it, it would not help.

He Lianshan didn't feel that he needed to explain this matter to anyone, and Lin Mian was a little afraid of talking to He Lianshan. During the time we spent together in the car every day, He Lianshan read documents, and he also immersed himself in reading textbooks. They spent several days in peace.

Over the past few days, Lin Mian was dragged around the college by Chi Xiaozao. He increasingly felt that Chi Xiaozao and his sister were somewhat similar. They both seemed to have infinite curiosity and energy. Compared to him, A lifeless life is much better. It was just this happiness that made him forget about the new teacher Chi Xiaozao had said.

Arrive at the designated classroom as usual and find a seat at the end of the classroom. This is their world, and it seems to be able to block all dangers.

Chi Xiaozao would play games in the optical brain for a while at first. After being impressed by Lin Mian, he also started to preview before class.

Even though the school bell has not yet rang, the chatter in the large classroom suddenly stopped. Not only did it stop, but the entire air solidified into a piece of turbid wax, making people breathless.

Chi Xiaozao immediately lowered his head and hugged Lin Mian's arm. As soon as Lin Mian raised his head, his eyes met with He Lianshan who was standing on the podium wearing a straight military uniform. Now even the words to comfort Chi Xiaozao were stuck in his throat, and Lin Mian lowered his head slightly.

His aura is so powerful that it even overpowers those who are also Alphas but are pretentious.

All of He Lianshan's data, including his appearance, are imperial secrets. Maybe the students studying here are also children of rich or noble families, and someone will always see him.

Seeing that the classroom had all quieted down, He Lianshan said in a deep voice: "Do you have any objections to using the five minutes before your class to conduct a knowledge check?"

Even if you have an opinion, you don't have to. After all, you can't convince this brave Imperial Marshal with reason. Likewise, your chance of beating him is basically zero.

There was silence in the classroom again.

"I hope you won't disappoint me." He Lianshan picked up the roster and glanced at it briefly. The people below were so nervous that they didn't dare to say anything, as if they were waiting for Ling Chi on the eve.

Even though some families with surnames were familiar to him, it was of no importance. He wanted to pick someone at random, but when he saw the word "Lin Xiao", the marshal couldn't help but think of the reason why he was standing here at the moment.

He Lianshan's voice was not loud, but his noble status gave this almost random cry a weight beyond his own, "Lin Xiao."

With just a swipe, Lin Mian stood up.