Chapter 51

Lin Mian had thought about it. He was determined to protect the baby. If the baby was no longer there, he would also walk away and stay away from anything that might cause adverse consequences. He even sketched out a simple blueprint, but it was discontinued because it was not feasible.

But now, the wind blows the branches, causing the tree shadows to sway. The bird spreads its wings and is as free as a spot of light falling on an Omega's face. Chi Xiaozao listed a series of possibilities in an organized manner, more like a strong backing behind him.

Xiaozao said that as long as he wanted to, he could arrange the documents and route for him, but he couldn't tell himself the specific arrangements, but as long as he believed in him wholeheartedly, he could escape.

Those spots of light still flickered in the treaty, resonating with the starlight in Omega's eyes. But while being excited and grateful, Lin Mian's eyebrows wrinkled unconsciously. For the first time, Lin Mian felt that her good friend was not exactly who she knew.

It seemed that he had noticed something wrong in his words. Chi Xiaozao took Lin Mian's hand and explained with a smile: "It's because I got angry with my father before and thought about running away from home... but in the end I didn't. , but the plans are still there..."

It turned out to be like this. He was simply afraid that the innocent and kind-hearted Xiaozao would be involved in something.

Lin Mian breathed a sigh of relief and then asked worriedly: "But what if he comes to ask you what to do? Will I drag you down? He..."

"No... I will keep things very secret, and dad will protect me." Chi Xiaozao blinked, and rarely found some disappointment in it. Omega sniffed and whispered, "But to be on the safe side, Mianmian has to choose her own destination, and she must never tell me."

This was a response that Lin Mian had not expected, but if he really had to choose this path, it seemed like the only way to do it. On one side was the safety of his baby, and on the other side was the separation from his friends. Lin Mian had a hard time making a choice.

"Although I will miss you very much, I want Mianmian to leave the bad guys and live more freely and happily." Chi Xiaozao held Lin Mian's hand tightly and whispered: "Maybe many years later, Once everyone has forgotten about it, there is no guarantee that we will meet again."

As he spoke, Chi Xiaozao also had red eyes. After all, the little Omega never thought that he would experience this separation. It was at this moment that he understood the meaning of the tears he had seen before, and also understood the meaning of parting.

The little Omega rubbed his best friend's head and assured, "Don't worry Mianmian, I will help you take good care of your uncles and aunts, and I will never let bad people bully them. Oh, by the way, there is also Mimi, Mimi can do it too. give it to me."

The grip on her best friend's wrist also tightened, "Mianmian, go away so that no one can find you, and then start your own life. Don't, don't live for others anymore."

He said so much just to reassure his good friend so that he could become more determined to yearn for freedom. He did the same, and so did the baby.

Maybe Lin Mian couldn't understand the meaning of these words in the past, and he still can't fully agree with them now, but for the sake of the baby, he was determined to give it a try.

Omega took a long time to digest the information and expressed his worries, "Xiao Zao, I still have some money. Do you need it for this? I'll give it to Xiao Zao first -"

"No need!" Chi Xiao had long been afraid that the other party would be so polite to him, so he whispered: "Mianmian, don't worry about money, I will take care of it..."