Chapter 61

Of course, the little Omega would not say such an embarrassing confession, but took the initiative to hold He Lianshan's hand and followed the man's footsteps closely.

It was a house by the sea. The husband said that they would sleep here today, and it was too late and it was windy outside, so it was best not to go out now.

Lin Mian touched her belly and felt that her husband was right, so she nodded in agreement.

Thinking that he was sweating all over the road, He Lianshan thought of going to the bathroom to adjust the water temperature and let Lin Mian take a bath first. After all, Omega does like to be clean.

But after he finished mixing the water, when he walked out of the bathroom, he found that Omega was actually collecting the rose petals scattered on the bed bit by bit.

simply......

Not too cute at all.

He Lianshan's heart melted again.

Lin Mian also seemed to realize that his behavior was weird and silly, so he froze in his movements. It was He Lianshan who strode over and was picked up before he broke the awkward situation.

In the past, He Lianshan did not think that taking off Omega clothes was a glorious thing, but now, no one knows it better than him. Ignoring the person's resistance, he stripped the person clean and sent him into the shower room.

Afraid that others would not be able to take good care of him, he moved a stool for him to sit on while he scrubbed him.

He remembered that Lin Mian liked taking baths, but now the situation had changed and the doctor had told her not to take baths.

Lin Mian listened very much to the doctor and He Lianshan. Although subconsciously I still felt that it was too much for Alpha to give him a bath. Maybe there were only a few Omegas in the entire empire who had enjoyed such treatment, but my husband insisted that Lin Mian couldn't say anything.

The shower time couldn't be too long. Soon, He Lianshan put a dry Lin Mian into bed. The food was ready while they were taking a shower. He Lianshan asked Lin Mian to eat first. He also had to wash up first. Just take a bath.

That being said, when He Lianshan went downstairs and saw Omega sitting on a chair without moving a single chopstick, he still felt that he was being careless. He wanted to curse but couldn't say it, so he could only pinch the person's cheek and state, "Chinese food." It's all cold."

"Then sir, you can't eat cold food." Omega insisted, and added, "Then I'll heat it up, so that both the husband and the baby can have hot meals."

Before he could move, he was stopped by the cook who came over. When the cook walked away, He Lianshan looked at Lin Mian helplessly and said, "And you, you also want to eat hot food."

"Oh." Lin Mian nodded and repeated, "This way sir, me, and the baby can all have hot meals."

He Lianshan was very satisfied with Lin Mian's change. He finally showed a happy smile after seeing the other party finish two bowls of rice.

It was windy outside, so He Lianshan just led Lin Mian for a walk around the house. When he got to bed, he also showed a keen interest in the little Omega's soft belly.

Alpha was big, so he was afraid of hurting someone, so he only dared to circle him carefully and put his ears gently on his belly. He heard a louder heartbeat and thought he heard it wrong. After confirming that it was correct, he slightly dilated his pupils. , asked: "The baby is moving!"

Lin Mian was so embarrassed that she wanted to bury her face in the pillow. How could the baby move at such a young age? That was, that was the sound of her own heartbeat...