Chapter 75 Extra: Bamboo Horse If (3)

This was intentional. Once He Lianshan went to school, he would have more reasons not to go home. The fact is that he is indeed a rare and extremely outstanding student. Not only was the school deliberately cultivating him, but also because he was The public has very high expectations for the son of Her Royal Highness the Princess and the Marshal.

Of course, sometimes, He Lianshan couldn't refuse completely. Facing his mother's accusations, He Lianshan felt that it was a bit too much. The last time he went home was three months ago, and he only stayed for half a day.

He indeed rushed Lin Mian and Lin Xiao to leave before get out of class ended, and happened to miss the time with them.

Lin Mian and Lin Xiao are now in middle school. He also heard from his mother that Lin Mian, in particular, studies very hard and would bury himself in the study during holidays.

On the way home, He Lianshan looked at his watch many times.

Such abnormal behavior was quickly ridiculed by his companions. Xu Zhiheng, who was sitting next to him, poked him with his elbow and asked, "Why do you feel so nervous about going home?"

This sentence was nothing. He Lianshan had been his classmates for so many years and was already familiar with his temperament. He didn't intend to ignore it, but he was so stubborn. Xu Zhiheng continued, "Why, don't you have me at home?" The little wife I'd like to meet, that...that little—"

"Brother Xiaoshan?"

It can't be said that it was a perfect shot. It can only be said that it hit the target. It hit the most obscure part of He Lianshan's psychology at once.

Of course, the ending was easy to predict. A big bump appeared on Xu Zhiheng's head. Even if he continued to complain with tears in his eyes, he could not stop He Lianshan from leaving.

He has arrived at the doorstep.

This is the place where he has lived for more than ten years, and there will be no major changes. But this time, He Lianshan felt that the air here was a little different.

It seems that things are different from what my mother said.

Today is obviously a holiday, so why is that little guy not staying in the study, but still in the garden——

He Lianshan's eyes wandered for a moment and fell on the boy sitting next to Lin Mian.

Instead, he sat with a male Alpha.

Probably tutoring on homework? Otherwise, there would be some information scattered on the desktop, which is a bit messy.

When such a big man as He Lianshan appeared at the door, how could Lin Mian, who was full of brother Xiaoshan, not notice him.

The little Omega was very surprised by He Lianshan's return. One second he was immersed in the ocean of knowledge, but the next second his mind flew outside the garden, and he stood up regardless of the eyes of his classmates.

He wanted to run directly to He Lianshan like every time before, but after all, he thought that he was still the host who wanted to entertain the guests, so he hesitated and didn't know what to do.

All these emotions fell into He Lianshan's eyes, and even——

He was even a little unaccustomed to the cold treatment he received for the first time, so he also disliked the male Alpha.

But he didn't express these things openly, or maybe it was because he always had a cold face, and even if he was unhappy, it was difficult for others to notice.