Chapter 40

Because of this sudden memory, the little Omega opened his eyes and forgot about the ceiling for a long time. It was really hard to talk about it. Even the rabbit doll could no longer be the object of conversation, and he could only bury half of his face in the doll's furry head. In the feet.

Fortunately, the biological clock still worked, and Lin Mian could fall asleep more slowly while smelling the faint fragrance of the rabbit.

But just tonight, Lin Mian was not the only one who was tossing and turning. In the study not far away, He Lianshan finally had time to manage his own personal affairs after finishing the official duties that had piled up for the day.

With his back facing the ceiling, the man felt that the bed in the study room was so hard for the first time. He thought that although he rarely went back here before, he still had his own room.

Even now, this room still exists, but it is empty and no one is sleeping in it.

It was converted into his and Omega's wedding room.

Now, he felt that the palms of his hands that he had clenched with Omega began to feel hot. Thinking of today's date again, his expression finally softened.

Unfortunately, he has no experience in love, and he doesn't know how he behaves, or...

He Lianshan tapped the joints of his left hand with the fingertips of his right hand in turn.

Now that he thought of Omega, there was a problem he had to face now. He really couldn't think of anywhere else to go on a date.

I remember that Omega likes the sea, but it is not the best time to see the sea yet. He could take Omega to a more remote planet, but he really can't get away, and Omega also has to go to school.

He really couldn't think of a solution that would satisfy both needs, and He Lianshan felt a little depressed.

But what made him even more depressed was not only this, but it was even worse in nature:

He found that Omega seemed to be avoiding him recently.

They were all talking normally, saying good morning and good night, but they buried their heads while eating breakfast, riding in the car, and even during class. They called it taking notes, but taking notes could help. Is it important to listen to the teacher?

Poor He Lianshan thought about it for a long time and didn't think of the crux at all, so his expression became even worse when he was working.

Everyone in the military department who worked under him was in danger. They guessed that the marshal must have had a quarrel with his wife. Some warriors who had just been punished for running around asked to negotiate with the lady. She could apologize on behalf of He Lianshan. All he wanted was Madam, don't be angry, they really can't stand it!

Yes, He Lianshan's depression was neither at home nor on Omega. Instead, He Lianshan severely rectified things that he could just turn a blind eye to in the past. The entire military department was complaining.

Finally, a secretary in the office couldn't stand it anymore. Although she was an Alpha, why did she have to go out and run laps even though she had a clerical job?

In the farewell of Feng Xiu and Yi Shuihan, the warrior knocked on the door of the Marshal's office and made constructive suggestions to the Marshal: Men with long mouths can eat!

Just when everyone thought that the warrior would die before he left the battlefield, the secretary walked out of the office radiantly and finally became a hero in everyone's eyes.