Chapter 28

They have never had an affair so far, but they appear as a loving couple outside.

As Lin Mian emphasized many times to his parents, his life is very happy now, and his husband is very kind to him, but if you think about it carefully, if you don't have happy partners, you still sleep in separate rooms...

Lin Mian stopped eating strawberries and subconsciously turned his attention to He Lianshan, always feeling that he would have a solution.

Fortunately, the sight of Omega appearing on the bed in the study that day hit He Lianshan again. He took a deep breath and said, "Then I'll sleep on the sofa."

Indeed, the sofa not far from the dining table is very spacious, but it is still a bit difficult to sleep a tall Alpha.

Lin Mian felt extremely guilty. He had never thought of this. He felt uneasy about letting someone who had been traveling for so long go home and sleep on the sofa.

But do you want to sleep in the same bed as your husband?

Then... wouldn't that be very good?

The little Omega's face turned red again, and he almost proposed this idea.

He, he doesn't care, he doesn't usually grab the quilt, as long as the husband doesn't mind.

He Lianshan also felt that he was not thoughtful, but in addition to taking Omega back this time, his return this time was also considered to be a bit of a show. He could indeed return to the ship or He's house, but his plan was disrupted.

Or maybe this Omega is indeed different from others, but being in the same room is not the only option.

He Lianshan was silent for a moment and then said, "I'll go to the lower room to sleep. You should go to bed early too."

"Ah, but..." It seems like this is a good choice. After all, there are many servants living in the lower rooms, and the environment is also very good, but it is definitely not as soft and comfortable as the bed in the main room.

He Lianshan has stayed in all kinds of dirty and messy places, which is considered a good thing, but there is an unknown fire burning in his heart that will never be extinguished.

He clearly understood his wife's concerns and added: "I will go to your place in the morning." He paused for a moment and then said: "Pay attention to the news."

The dishes on this table also require effort, especially after knowing that cooking is also tiring, I said thank you before leaving.

Lin Mian didn't know what he was thinking just now, but his body was feeling hot and he said good night through the quiet air.

Lin Mian returned to his bedroom and took a shower. He sat on the bed and touched his swollen belly due to late night snacks. There was a bang on the door.

Wei Wei was startled before she put on her slippers and went to greet him, as if she had some unrealistic fantasy, but the fact was that it was North who was standing outside.

North, who was always smiling, actually frowned. Just as Lin Mian was wondering if she had done something wrong, North held her hand up. Looking through the light in the corridor, she saw that the wound on her hand was broken. A chunk of skin.

He was so busy making late-night snacks for his husband that he forgot to touch the water.

"Madam, why didn't you tell me? If adults hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known!" North's voice was very small, but the eagerness and concern in it could be tasted.