Chapter 23

The first class after the lunch break was a cooking class, and because He Lianshan was there, the class accommodated all school-age children in the hospital as much as possible, and it almost turned into a cooking activity.

The younger children were each given a portion of dough and could choose their own fillings and molds. The older children were divided into several groups to make bread or cakes.

I originally thought that He Lianshan just said that he wanted to stay and was not interested in it, but I didn't expect that he would also get involved.

It's just that the respected marshal did not receive preferential treatment. Chi Xiaozao, who distributed the dough, did not distinguish between public and private matters and only gave He Lianshan the smallest piece of dough. Facts have proved that he did the right thing.

The marshal, who was invincible and almost omnipotent on the battlefield, was embarrassed when facing that piece of dough. The child sitting next to him had even pressed the mold. On the other hand, He Lianshan, let alone the shape, he seemed to have no idea how to shape it. There is a problem with how to wrap the filling completely into the dough.

Fortunately, he has a strong learning ability and learned how to seal the mouth without showing any timidity. He almost succeeded, but ended up with too much stuffing.

Staring at the dough in his hand, the Marshal's brows knitted together. He found something that was as difficult as coaxing Omega to be happy. The image of Omega busying in the kitchen every day kept popping up in his mind. Could it be that she Do you deal with these... with this kind of thing every day?

Just when he was about to give up, a kind person brought a small piece of dough, which was just enough to wrap up the extra filling. He Lianshan subconsciously said thank you, but after saying that, he realized something was wrong.

Without him having to raise his eyes, he only caught a glimpse of the hand that quickly retracted from the corner of his eye. It looked familiar. When he looked at it again, it turned red. Someone hesitated and said, "You're welcome."

Frowning slightly, knowing that the embarrassment just now was probably reflected in Omega's eyes, He Lianshan, who had always been ignorant of hot and cold, also felt his ears burning.

The only person in the audience who knew the inside story was Chi Xiaozao, but he simply thought that his good friends were very kind. In the eyes of others, it was a harmless thing. After all, not having enough dough was normal. The entire activity room was buzzing with people, and even if someone saw it, they wouldn't think much about it.

The children placed the snacks they made on the baking sheet in an orderly manner, and Lin Mian carefully marked the numbers before sending them to the kitchen. Don't waste the waiting time. Again, the staff organized the volunteers and led the small class to a fruit base next to the welfare home.

It's the season when strawberries are ripe. To cultivate children's hands-on skills, the reward is the strawberries you pick yourself.

The base gave each child a small basket. After the teaching, they entered the strawberry greenhouse as a class. This time Lin Mian and Chi Xiaozao were forced to separate, but they had no time to be sad. Then they found that He Lianshan had also followed. .

Miss Dean introduced to He Lianshan again. It turned out that this strawberry base was built by a child who had walked out of the welfare home. This was just one of his many planting sections. It was not only provided to the welfare home for free as a planting class base, but also provided benefits for daily operations. It is also considerable, and most of it is donated to welfare homes.