Chapter 22

Soon, Chi Xiaozao, who had settled the children, also chased them out. He originally wanted to join in the fun, but after seeing He Lianshan, his face fell into disarray without saying a word, and he pulled Lin Mian and ran back.

He didn't dare to have more contact with He Lianshan. What if he didn't like him and called him by name next time?

Lin Mian was stunned by the sudden encounter with He Lianshan. He remembered that He Lianshan had gone on a space mission, so how could he suddenly appear here.

But he couldn't allow him to think too much. It was obviously not a shameful thing, but the knowledge of being in the same space with He Lianshan made Lin Mian reflexively want to run away. After calling the little boy who ran away in a low voice, Lin Mian also Followed Chi Xiaozao back to the activity room.

Because of He Lianshan's appearance, the atmosphere in the entire orphanage became restless, including the children, the teachers, and the students, especially Lin Mian.

They were all a little distracted as they speculated on the reason for his sudden appearance here. It was only after the instructor arrived that Lin Mian and Chi Xiaozao found out that He Lianshan was the largest sponsor of the orphanage. Not only that, when the empire was short of funds and wanted to close this place, it was He Lianshan who insisted on continuing the policy of free adoptions against all opinions, and he would bear the extra funds alone.

This is an unknown past event, so trivial that it is not even worthy of being recorded in He Lianshan's record of achievements. It is so trivial that He Lianshan has never mentioned it, but it seems that this is something he can do, something only he can do.

At this point, Lin Mian also knew the whereabouts of the money transferred out from He Lianshan's salary card every month, and... a strange heat surged in his heart.

Even more surprised than Lin Mian was Chi Xiaozao. His brain seemed unable to connect He Lianshan with this incident. Could such a vicious person be a good person?

Seeing that the two students in front of him were stunned, the instructor explained gently: "I heard from the dean that the marshal came as soon as he got off the starship this time and brought a lot of scarves, hats and gloves to keep out the cold. In fact, we were originally Everything has been prepared. After all, there are a lot more funds now, and the result is... Oh, it's just, I'm just... The Marshal is such a kind person..."

Chi Xiaozao was still digesting this information, and Lin Mian had a lot of questions to ask, but was too embarrassed to ask them, so she could only listen to the hospital staff continue to talk.

A hint of admiration flashed in the female Beta's eyes, and she said devoutly: "God must bless the Marshal and the handsome lady."

"Husband... Madam!" Lin Mian subconsciously asked, but when she realized it was too late, fortunately her head was spinning quickly and she added, "So, so the Marshal's wife is also here today?"

"That's not true." The staff member smiled and responded: "But although the madam is not here, she must be a kind person, otherwise how could she be walking with the adults?"

It seems to be a logic without any problems, but the bad thing is - Lin Mian thought, if the instructor knew that the "Madam" he mentioned was in front of her, she was a fake, he would definitely not think like this again after lying.

However, he didn't have the opportunity to have so much time to think about it. He was about to start early childhood education classes, and the staff came to guide them because of this.

Lin Mian and Chi Xiaozao sped up the arrangement of the table. Lin Mian did not expect that they were so busy. Chi Xiaozao was still in the mood to come to his side and cause trouble, and whispered in his ear, "We, Xiaoxiao, are very busy." Only those who are kind have nothing to do with adults, they are born!"