Chapter 24

You obviously heard what you said, but why did you have to speak in such a fierce tone?

Chi Xiaozao didn't dare to complain directly, he could only think silently in his heart. But due to what happened today, Master Chi's attitude towards a certain marshal has changed slightly.

So much so that before he even whispered to his friend, he was already called by the doctor to give him instructions on raising rabbits, from the living environment to the eating habits. When the little rabbit was delivered to Lin Mian again, the doctor said He has been given numerous vaccines and dewormed, and given a small rabbit hutch.

Lin Mian bowed gratefully several times before going to pay, but the hospital staff said that someone had already paid. The person who was sitting in the corridor just now also disappeared and turned into North.

North said that she had just arrived, and the marshal had received an urgent telegram, so he returned to the military headquarters.

Obviously there were so many things he wanted to say, but he had no one to talk to. Lin Mian said thank you to North, but he felt a little depressed along the way. Fortunately, Chi Xiaozao was with him, but it was only a one-way trip. , after learning the news about his young master, the Chi family's car also parked outside the hospital early.

The rabbit was afraid of strangers, so Lin Mian had to find a corner to put a cage in so that it could get familiar with it. After preparing dry grass and water, Lin Mian went to wash up.

I definitely can't get any more lining from this skirt, but the new one my husband gave me is already hanging in the closet.

I am familiar with my husband being angry with him, and I have already adapted to the nights when he is not around, but it has never been so difficult. Whenever I close my eyes, I see my husband with those children, and then there is that little rabbit...

Knowing that he was always busy, for fear of disturbing him, he just put so many words into a thank you. This was the first message after they became friends in the light brain.

As expected, there was no response.

Lin Mian took the time to reply to the message from Chi Xiaozao and Li Zhouyang. Then he closed his eyes and switched the optical brain to a soothing sleep aid frequency. He wanted to have a good rest and send Xiaotu to the hospital for injections tomorrow. .

Until the last moment before falling asleep, the tense Omega was still thinking about whether his husband was going to the starship or at the military headquarters, and whether he should deliver meals.

As if he knew his wife's thoughts, Old John told Lin Mian the next day that Marshal had gone to another galaxy to deal with the unrest. This also made Lin Mian relax a lot, and took advantage of the holiday to spend time with Chi Xiaozao. Went to the hospital.

It was agreed that he would stay temporarily, but no one said anything and no one cared about it, so he was directly raised in the Marshal's Mansion.

This was He Lianshan's first thought after returning home from the mission.

This snow-white little rabbit seemed to be living a good life and was no longer afraid of being born. It actually jumped to his feet, looking very courageous.

Like its owner, it is getting bolder and bolder.

I wanted to skip it and go back to the study, but found that there was no one around. The unkind marshal accepted the rabbit's affection and knelt down to rub the rabbit's head.

I have to say, it's actually a little bit cute. It's a little fluffy ball, and its eyes turn red when it's sad. It's pitiful, but it's actually worse than anyone else.