Chapter 74 Extra: Bamboo Horse If (2)

With He Lianshan's guarantee, Lin Miaoyuan and An Nuo felt more at ease.

Yes, they also thought about arranging Lin Mian and Lin Xiao in the same class so that they could take care of each other. But sometimes Lin Xiao was attentive, but more often he was a little careless and might not be able to pay attention to Lin Mian's emotions in time. Changes, coupled with the fact that she was still a little girl herself, they wanted to prevent her from fighting with those bastard Alphas. This was a problem.

He Lianshan is different. He is older and does not behave as recklessly as other peers. Vivian even told her little sisters about her worries. He does not act like a teenager.

It was already very late now, and although tomorrow was the weekend, the Lin couple were afraid of disturbing his sleep, so they solemnly told him that they would discuss it again. He Lianshan also nodded and said good night to Annuo and Lin Miaoyuan.

Of course, we can't discuss this kind of thing for too long, otherwise it will delay the children's schooling.

Vivian also agreed with this matter. After all, she felt heartbroken when she saw such a cute little Zai Zai guarding the door every day and looking out. After all, her son... that was her son.

So, one day after that, Lin Mian was changed into beautiful clothes by An Nuo and took the hands of Lin Xiao and He Lianshan to get into the car. However, the small water bottle on her shoulder stopped their holding hands, and Lin Mian took off her clothes. He came down and placed it neatly on the small table in the car.

Lin Mian remembered her mother's advice very well, never go to the toilet with others, it is best to go to the cubicle.

He was very smart, and his entrance examination was already very high, but they still wanted Lin Mian to relax their school life, so they arranged for the two children to be together.

There were not many twins, let alone two such beautiful children. They quickly caused a sensation in the class. In addition, Lin Mian had always had a gentle personality, and the classmates in the class also liked him very much. An Nuo did not appear at all. Imagine the situation where your son is bullied by a gangster.

Every day after school, An Nuo would go to the two babies' rooms to ask them about their studies. For Lin Xiao, of course, he told her to be more obedient and not to talk back to the teacher all the time. For Lin Mian, of course, he asked her how he was doing today. I didn't listen to her carefully and didn't have too much contact with the Alpha classmates in the class.

Of course Lin Mian was very well-behaved. Even when his Alpha desk clerk gave him a lollipop and said that he wanted to be his best friend, Lin Mian didn't agree.

The little Omega just told him seriously that they could only be good friends, not best friends, because he already had a sister and brother Xiaoshan.

Yes, Omega loves going to class and getting along with his classmates, but what he likes most is doing eye exercises every day and after school. When doing eye exercises, as long as he opened his eyes secretly, he could see He Lianshan wearing the student union badge and his classmates patrolling. He could secretly take a look at Brother Xiaoshan. Once he even found Brother Xiaoshan making a He threatened his sister with his fist, because his sister also had his eyes open like him. By chance, he and He Lianshan looked at each other, but he was not threatened or deducted points. His brother just frowned and looked at him. I walked away with my classmates.

And when school was over, he was waiting at the door.

The last class of the senior grade was all self-study. He had good grades and called the teacher to request that he leave get out of class early. The teacher was also punished and tacitly approved his move to pick up his younger siblings in the lower grade.