Chapter 62

!

Lin Mian's eyes widened suddenly. He couldn't believe what he heard at all. But soon, the little Omega realized that something was wrong. Even counting from the day he was found, the construction of The progress is simply too fast.

Omega was now able to express most of his inner thoughts, so he soon got another answer that he had never expected.

He Lianshan said that the construction had indeed started before. He had imagined the worst possibility. Maybe they would never meet each other in their lifetime, but what if, maybe when the white pigeon really soared in the universe, would it be captured by Omega? See, and whether you can convey your feelings.

These words were so tender that the Omega felt guilty and moved at the same time. He finally threw himself into his husband's arms and couldn't even speak, let alone eating.

However, He Lianshan said these just to make Lin Mian happy, and did not want him to harm his body because of these things. Seeing that Omega had no intention of eating, he even pretended to take out a spoon to feed him.

He was about to be a father. How could he be fed like a baby? Lin Mian finally picked up the chopsticks on his own.

There was too much time left during his absence. He had to go to the orphanage to visit the children, and now he had another schedule.

The little Omega's heart continued to beat heavily. Where could he think about eating? He Lianshan threatened Lin Mian with "Are you going to go to class this afternoon?" to calm down, but he also comforted him by saying that he would go there this weekend. The military department can just do the two things of meeting Duan Yunqi and watching the white pigeon at once.

Of course, if Lin Mian is willing, he can directly participate in the construction project of Baige. After all, he designed the drawings and it was made for him.

This makes Lin Mian wait a long time. For the first time, Lin Mian, a good student, is looking forward to the weekend like Chi Xiaozao. He even loses concentration when replenishing pheromones. In Helian Mountain, he discovered that Lin Mian actually has other things on his mind. At this time, his character and dignity were challenged! Then......

Then don't think about other things, the little Omega's head is empty.

Finally, he waited patiently, and finally the weekend came. In order to go to the military headquarters this time, Omega even refused to supplement the baby with pheromones. He also had an argument, and it was not possible to freeze three feet in a day!

All right.

He Lianshan agreed.

Lin Mian woke up early in the morning on the weekend. As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw his husband who was looking at documents beside the bed. He said good morning stickyly and was carried to the bathroom. After that, he had a refreshing sleep. Omega.

The wardrobe has been replaced with men's clothes, and even the servants at home have also changed their names to young men. At first, Lin Mian was not used to it, but even North accepted it well. After all...after all, Omega is so cute and beautiful. , it doesn't diminish the charm even if it's a boy!

Lin Mian quickly finished his breakfast and got into the space car with He Lianshan. There were familiar scenery along the way, and soon they arrived at the military headquarters.

Duan Yunqi was pacing back and forth in the hall. When he saw Lin Mian appear, he didn't even care about a certain Alpha's thoughts and grabbed the other person's hand, pulling him to the laboratory.