Chapter 54

Omega quickly ran to the alley behind the mall and happened to pass a taxi. This was also planned.

Lin Mian whispered thank you before getting in the car, but was ignored. Lin Mian was not annoyed. He knew what he should do now.

The optical brain has been forcibly uninstalled, and its final location should be that movie theater. In fact, as long as the movie doesn't end and no one comes to look for him, his location will always be in the theater where the romantic movie is playing.

Lin Mian needed to rely on his memory to remember his new information.

Now, the name shown on the imperial citizen ID is Lu Ming, a male Beta, and his age was deliberately changed to make it easier for Lin Mian to live and work.

In addition to the citizen ID, there are also account cards, passes and boat tickets. The inhibitors were sorted and arranged in small bottles. Originally, he wanted to borrow some old clothes from Xiaozao, but according to Xiaozao, he could buy them when he got to the place.

Lin Mian took the time to check the balance in his account card, and that number even exceeded his own savings. He has already made plans to save money to give his baby the best life, but now, just the interest earned on the money in his account can allow him and his baby to have a relatively good life.

There was also a message on it. Although it was just a string of cold symbols, Lin Mian could really imagine the tone of his good friend's words.

Xiaozao said that these were for the baby. He hoped that he could live a happier life. Also, he told himself not to worry and be afraid. These were only a small part of his pocket money.

Lin Mian wanted to cry again.

Xiaozao was so kind to him that he didn't even know how to repay her.

Unfortunately, before his tears fell, the space vehicle had already parked on the side of the road. The man who had been silent all the way finally said to him: "Mr. Lu, have a nice trip."

"Okay, okay." Lin Mian was not very familiar with his new name, but everything made him feel fresh.

Lin Mian didn't waste any more time. He easily hid himself in the crowd and squeezed into the bustling waiting hall. While waiting for the security inspection, the little Omega's heart was still beating, and the inspector with a glum expression only raised his eyelids and glanced briefly before letting him go.

Omega quickly found his seat, which was a corner that no one noticed. Lin Mian looked at the time. It should be about half an hour before the end of the movie, which was enough time for him to reach the new stop.

Lin Mian looked down at the several consecutive tickets in his hand to prevent being tracked, and began to figure out his final destination.

The two Omegas had the same idea. They wanted to go to a remote planet, preferably a place where transportation was not that convenient. When he went a step further, Chi Xiaozao gave the choice to Lin Mian.

Lin Mian thought that if it wanted to be both remote and familiar, it seemed that it had to be Olin Star. Moreover, there was a saying in the strategy textbook that the most dangerous place is the safest place.

Olin Star is so big, as long as he doesn't go back, he won't be found easily.

Omega was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't have time to notice the changing environment around him. As soon as he got off the spaceship, he hugged his luggage and ran to the new boarding gate. But soon, he discovered something was wrong: