Chapter 7

After knowing He Lianshan's thoughts, Lin Mian deliberately kept a distance from He Lianshan. There was obviously something he didn't understand in class, but when everyone swarmed onto the podium, Lin Mian would quickly pull Chi Xiaozao away.

But this way, Lin Mian's academic workload became much larger. He had to spend time studying every night, and several times the lights were turned off in the early morning. But despite this, Omega is still the first one to get up in the entire mansion every day, as hard-working as any newlywed wife.

Looking at Omega dozing off while eating breakfast directly across the dining table, the Marshal's brows did frown slightly.

At least in his half-life military experience, no one dared to desert under his nose. This seemed to further prove that Omega was just a group of walking embroidered pillows.

Butler John, who had been serving He Lianshan for a long time, quietly approached the marshal who was about to get angry. With just a few words, He Lianshan's knuckles that were about to be knocked on the table were temporarily suspended in mid-air. This shocked all the people around him. The servants breathed a sigh of relief.

After all, they knew how busy the young lady was every day, having to study and do housework, but none of this fell into the eyes of the marshal.

But not long after he relaxed, Omega was still awakened by the put down knife and fork.

Only when Lin Mian saw Mr. He wiping his mouth across from him did he realize what a stupid thing he had done.

It seems that he always does something wrong in front of his husband. He is really too reckless. If it were his sister, he would not make such a mistake.

Lin Miansheng's skin was white, and even his tender knuckles were stained red from embarrassment. The little Omega suddenly lost all appetite. But just when he was about to get up and say that they could leave, Alpha's voice came as promised, saying: "It's still early, I'll give you another... um, five minutes."

Lin Mian also had a large piece of fried egg and a ball of meat sauce noodles on his plate. Five minutes was really difficult for Omega, who was used to chewing slowly. Even though he had already swallowed quickly, he couldn't hear the sound of disapproval. Even as he tutted loudly, a sense of sourness still rose to the tip of his nose.

In fact, he will eat quickly, but his mother said that is what an uneducated Omega would do. No one likes a rude Omega, not to mention this husband who already hates her.

The seconds ticked by. Lin Mian drank a large gulp of water before swallowing the last bite of food. He finished breakfast just in time for five minutes, wiped his mouth in a hurry, carried his schoolbag and got into the car. .

He said sorry, but he didn't give him any response.

Along the way, he was repenting, but as he was repenting, the terrible sleepy bug attacked Omega again, and Lin Mian quietly closed his eyes again, revealing a small section of snow-white skin that was often covered by a lace collar.

Waking up was due to the sixth sense from the prey, so Omega opened his eyes and faced Alpha's dark pupils, which contained the indifference that the Imperial Marshal always had.

The shame made Omega straighten his back again, feeling that even an apology would not help.

Already at the place, Mr. Kehe seemed to have no intention of letting him get off the car. Lin Mian swallowed nervously and finally waited until Alpha spoke.

"The military department has something to do. I won't go back in the next few days."

"Okay, okay." Lin Mian agreed hastily, and then asked: "Do you want me to make a lunch box for you and send it to you?"