Chapter 3

The wedding has been delayed by nearly three hours than scheduled. The arrival of He Lianshan symbolized the beginning of the wedding.

Men always wear military uniforms, which provides great convenience for weddings.

The orchestra that had been prepared early began to play the wedding march.

Originally doing something illegal like substitute marriage, naturally no one from the Lin family attended. Lin Mian was led to He Lianshan by the old director of the distribution bureau.

Lin Mian simply didn't dare to raise his head and kept looking at the ground. Naturally, he didn't know what his Alpha looked like.

Part of the reason was that he didn't dare to look up. If, just in case, the other person looked ugly, he would definitely feel uncomfortable.

Omega's timid expression attracted more people's attention. Those who can participate in the wedding here, whether they are men or women, are the elites of the empire. Even though many people already have their own Omega, their eyes are still unconsciously directed towards the man wearing the wedding dress. Girls in white gauze skirts gathered together.

Delicate, clean and delicate, like an untouched flower bone, it will be picked by another Alpha himself and bloom in the Alpha's second half of life.

Such an expression is inevitably endearing, but in He Lianshan's eyes, it becomes proof that this Omega is useless and flashy, just like the roses in the garden that need to grow in a greenhouse, need someone to care for them, and even a A bit of wind and frost can blow them to death.

Lin Mian walked up to the man tremblingly. From his perspective, he could see Alpha's slender but explosive legs. He didn't dare to look any further and carefully held Alpha's strong arm.

On one side are the best and youngest generals who are inextricably linked to the empire and the royal family, helping the empire win this war that has lasted for a hundred years. On the other hand, it is a first-class beauty no matter where you put it. No matter how you look at it, it feels like a perfect match.

In order to protect privacy, the photos of the wedding cannot be released, but everyone knows that the union of these two people will make the unmarried people in the entire empire feel desperate.

But this is only seen by outsiders, and the real situation is not like this.

He Lianshan had long legs and long steps, and seemed to want to end the wedding quickly. This made Lin Mian suffer a lot, so he had to use his other hand to slightly pick up the wedding dress and trot to follow, looking a little embarrassed.

Xu Zhiheng, who was sitting in the audience, thought of the stupid words He Lianshan said to him yesterday, and laughed in his heart. He looked around, not counting the Alphas who were not yet married, there were already many people staring at this person. Mrs. He couldn't open her eyes anymore.

Of course, he was included.

Finally, Lin Mian couldn't bear it anymore. He apologized in a low voice: "Sir, sir, can you walk a little slower? I can't keep up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

The voice was soft and soft, like a small feather, but to He Lianshan, it was a symbol of his lack of strength. He clicked his tongue and slowed down his pace.

He really didn't have anything urgent, he just didn't want to make this Omega feel better.

Soon, they reached the priest.

Omega's brain had been swallowed up by shyness, and he could only repeat the priest's words mechanically. He listened to the man's voice, which was so clear and magnetic that he couldn't help but secretly glanced up at him.