Chapter 70

Omega's intention was simply too obvious, and they reacted almost simultaneously. Duan Yunqi and Xu Zhiheng both said no, resolutely.

The fact is that the only two free mechas now are Black Gold Wings and White Dove.

There are indeed veterans who have been retired for a long time and request to fly the Black Gold Wings, saying that they are old and that if they can be useful to the empire, they will die a worthy death.

Yes, the Black Gold Wings cannot be piloted by ordinary people. Unless they can ensure that their ability is greater than or equal to that of its active pilots, the possibility of dying suddenly due to mental stress is almost 100%.

The same principle applies to white pigeons.

This is a mecha specially designed for Omega. Even if this little guy is not yet proficient in manipulating mental power, how can he be so different from someone who is a 100% match for a monster like He Lianshan?

In the channel, Xu Zhiheng explained that they did not need to worry about these things, and that there had been changes in the orbit. They made a short-distance jump at an extremely fast speed. Xu Zhiheng and another person changed the coordinates, and then placed themselves between two The middle position of the empty point.

But Lin Mian knew that Alpha had not rested for a long time.

Different from Xu Zhiheng's rudeness, Duan Yunqi tried to give a reason, "The White Pigeon has not yet conducted a test flight, so there will be risks."

"No, haven't we already tested the return-to-home system, and there are no casualties yet, right? Although I haven't had a test flight yet, my husband has taken me through relevant training. He said that I performed very qualified. I My body is also qualified." Lin Mian paused and continued: "And no one knows Baige better than me now."

Every sentence makes sense, every sentence is established, but no one can find a reason to refute it. It is also impossible for people to go outside the atmosphere in a broken machine.

The only weapon they could use to attack was humanistic care. It was Chi Xiaozao who was following him who shouted out, "No, no, what if there is a risk? Colonel Xu said, everything will be fine." , No, Mian, Xiaoxiao, no! Not at all!"

His words were so weightless that he started crying at the end, hoping to win back his friend through crying.

Lin Mian comforted his good friend, but turned his attention to the boy following him.

Felix frowned, but he said nothing.

It seemed that nothing could bring Lin Mian back. He was gentle and even said that if he didn't get approval, he would drive secretly. In short, he knew all the procedures, and this was something he kept in mind. .

Omega's persistence finally gave way, and soon, Lin Mian entered the cockpit of Bai Ge.

During the preparation time, Omega took off the pendant hanging around his neck. There was his ring, which was put on by his husband himself. It was just that he was too busy recently and it was really inconvenient. Take it off your finger.

Lin Mian typed a lot of words in the chat box between him and his husband, but in the end he deleted them one by one. After thinking about it, he only left one sentence in the end, "I love you very much, and I love the baby very much."

He didn't really want to worry his husband or his parents, so he didn't even send a message. After all, now that his sister is back, he always believes that his sister will take better care of them than him.