Chapter 29

Hello sir, but no matter how good the sir is, he can't stop the school from starting. Fortunately, the school is still late and early morning, so the two Omegas got together to talk about what happened during the holidays.

The Chi family is a big family, and there are so many people who come to visit that even Chi Xiaozao can't even remember his name. But among these people, there are a few more thoughtful people, and Andre's name is mentioned from time to time.

As for Lin Mian, he also told Chi Xiaozao about his trip to Prince Star, and also intentionally or unintentionally included more He Lianshan figures.

There's just one thing in the new semester that Lin Mian is very concerned about -

He Lianshan no longer served as their teacher, but was replaced by a kind teacher.

I can't say he is very kind. He has a hawk-like face, but he looks kinder than He Lianshan.

For this reason, Chi Xiaozao was happy for several days. After all, besides being perfect, his homework could only be described as full of loopholes. But the final result was that He Lianshan was just out on duty, and his "sale contract" had not yet expired. At the end, Chi Xiaozao lost his hair as he looked at the assignment that was given a 60% discount. Lin Mian came over to comfort Chi Xiaozao.

After all, the husband is a very kind person, and he gave Chi Xiaozao a pass. Xiaozao's homework was——

Even if Lin Mian put on the good friend filter, she would feel a little unserious.

After receiving such a great "favor", not to mention nodding and bowing, at least I no longer dared to do small tricks in class, nor did I dare to whisper to Lin Mian how bad someone was.

Entering the new semester, Lin Mian has more and more classes. After suppressing the Wolf Stars, the empire issued an expulsion order for the Star Thieves. However, the chronic disease that has existed for hundreds of years cannot be eradicated at once, except with the support of the government. In addition to vigorously developing the economies of various planets, the royal family also appointed He Lianshan to be fully responsible for star pirate matters.

In this way, Lin Mian and He Lianshan hardly saw each other except for class for a week. Lin Mian knew He Lianshan's hard work, so he carefully arranged everything for him when He Lianshan was at home.

But even if he was so careful, Lin Mian would still show some carelessness, such as neglecting sleep because he was doing presentation homework, and actually fell asleep on the table during dinner, which happened to be seen by He Lianshan who came home. arrive.

Another time, when he was putting together the mecha model blocks, he had clearly memorized the textbook by heart, but in the end, an extra piece came out no matter what. He was so anxious that his husband came over.

He didn't know that it had become an "eyesore" since he was sitting in the living room. In his eyes, Mr. He just passed by with the document, glanced at him, and filled in the extra screw. God knows, this is not even the black gold wing driven by Mr., so why is Mr. so powerful!

Is this...the highest grade holder the teacher said...

He Lianshan walked away calmly and steadily, even talking to someone on the phone. The little Omega's admiration began to surge like a torrent of water.

However, sometimes the Marshal is not so impeccable, and Lin Mian also encountered He Lianshan's cute side.

The breast that was brought back from the orphanage had grown from the size of a palm to the point where it needed two hands to hold it. She often did naughty things like chewing the carpet, and even dared to break into the study and lie down at He Lianshan's feet to sleep.