Chapter 73 Extra: Bamboo Horse If (1)

Lin Mian rarely lost his temper and locked himself in the room.

The little Omega curled up into a ball, hugging the quilt and feeling uncomfortable alone.

This makes Annuo and Lin Miaoyuan outside not sure what to do. It's dinner time now. How can such a little bean grow taller if he doesn't eat.

Annuo knocked on the door again and called out in a low voice: "Mimi, why are you angry with mom and dad? Can you open the door and whisper to mom?"

There was no response from the room.

By coincidence again, the sound of the space vehicle engine came from downstairs, and Lin Xiaofeng got into the house furiously.

The little girl is so proud that she wants to show her father her new little guard badge. This is an honor that only outstanding students can get!

But this time, her father did not cheer with her. Instead, he just smiled and patted her on the head and said, "Mimi seems a little uncomfortable. Can Xiaoxiao help mom and dad go talk to Mimi?"

They are twins, the closest siblings in the world. They once shared the same warm nest and the love of their parents.

Lin Xiao is the elder sister, so she naturally has to shoulder the responsibility of making her brother happy. Although she is always reckless sometimes and even needs Lin Mian to take care of her, it is just like this that Lin Xiao feels that her brother, who has always been very good, suddenly feels uncomfortable. Woolen cloth?

Lin Xiao knocked on the door and said loudly: "Mimi, it's me!"

Lin Mian couldn't recognize his sister's voice, but now, he didn't want to pay attention to his parents, nor did he want to talk to his sister.

The Lin family was so anxious that their foreheads were burning. By chance, another car came from a distance, and now their savior came.

Vivian and He Yao also found out from An Nuo and Lin Miaoyuan that Lin Mian locked herself in the room today. Even her biological parents couldn't coax the door open, and her godmother and godfather couldn't coax it open either. We can only hope that the savior will come.

He Lianshan was kicked into the Lin family by his parents before he even stepped through the door of his own yard.

He had just come home from school, and he was told such a thing before he had even eaten a delicious meal. He was actually a little unhappy, but the little boy still politely placed his shoes in the hallway and greeted, "Mother An , Dad Lin, good afternoon."

"You too, Xiaoshan. Good afternoon."

They are very close neighbors and even recognized their godfather and godmother early on. They are more familiar with each other's home than their own.

Unlike the Lin family, the He family had only one He Lianshan, so it was natural for him to have a younger brother and a younger sister.

It's just that Lin Xiao prefers to play with her sister from a family further away, so her relationship with He Lianshan is far less good than that of Lin Mian, who has been following He Lianshan's butt.

The two people met outside Lin Mian's room and both said hello.

He Lianshan knocked on Lin Mian's door, but he didn't expect Lin Mian to say, "I told you to leave me alone!"

This is the first time He Lianshan has heard Lin Mian speak in such a strong tone. Of course, this may also be the first time Lin Mian has spoken in such a strong tone.

The boy matured precociously. When he was younger, he would always smile, but now he always has a cold face.

Lin Mian shouted like this, which made people frown.