Chapter 11

Lin Mian's expression also swayed along with his thoughts, but soon he regained consciousness.

That was all when he was a kid, and he had forgotten many details.

Now that he had regained consciousness, Lin Mian also felt very embarrassed: How could he miss others in front of Chi Xiaozao?

Lin Mian showed a sweet smile, "Thank you Xiaozao, but I can also protect myself."

"That's different." Chi Xiaozao whispered, "Mom told me that I am a boy, so I have to protect girls."

Since the differentiation of secondary sex characteristics in humans, the gender definition of secondary sex characteristics has replaced the original division. However, in comparison, primary sex characteristics are easier to identify, so they continue to be used.

Previous research has also shown that, generally speaking, whether among Alpha, Beta or Omega, men are always slightly larger than women.

As for Lin Mian, he was indeed somewhat malnourished and lacked exercise, which made him more than capable of pretending to be Lin Xiao. At the same time, he is careful and sensitive. Due to his special physical condition, both qualities can coexist in such a small body.

Lin Mian silently thought in his heart that he was also a boy who could protect girls. Although he could not protect as many people as Mr. He, he had protected his sister and their warm little home.

The little Omega didn't refuse anymore, but gently held Chi Xiaozao's hand. The two Omegas packed their schoolbags and walked into the classroom for class.

This class was an art theory class, and the integration of professional fields was very complex. The students were all a little drowsy, including Lin Mian.

He almost fell asleep, but he quickly woke up when he thought of the hard-won school time. But what surprised him was that this time, Chi Xiaozao was actually listening to the class very seriously.

Just like Lin Mian had always felt, Chi Xiaozao was actually much smarter than him. He had something that he was really interested in, so he could only prune off those branches and vines appropriately. Sometimes Chi Xiaozao could even mark the unclear parts of Lin Mian's notes.

The whole class lasted for nearly three and a half hours. At the end, everyone was already asleep. The teacher probably noticed everyone's depression and clapped his hands and said: "In a few days, the Ministry of Education will hold a college mecha design event." I believe everyone knows more or less about the competition, but our students from the mecha department of the First College cannot lose?"

This is a competition. Although it is only for students, the stage is the entire empire. Countless pairs of eyes are staring at the students who are about to leave the campus, especially the military, who are always recruiting talents.

Now not only the school, but also the entire empire is in urgent need of a grand event to divert the attention of the people. The pride of winning the war was overwhelming and seemed to obscure some of the scandal.

The students below began to whisper. After all, many members of the previous winning teams had directly obtained tickets to the military department and entered the mecha research and development department. Perhaps one day, a mecha signed with its own name will truly soar in the vast universe, guarding the stability of one party.

The teacher did not break the students' imagination, but said at the end: "The school will arrange for students to go to the military headquarters in batches to visit the mechas in service. Students are also asked to think carefully during this time. The official announcement of the event will be made in the near future. It is published on the bulletin board, and students are asked to check it in time."